janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Even right clicking only told me the photo was from panoramio-Google search for images. I am stumped :huh:

Jan

turnke
  • (Member)
(Member)
katy1717
(Member)
Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC. Hope this means that a similar tour to the East Coast tour in the Travelsphere brochure will now be in the JY brochure.
marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Ill have a guess the lincoln memorial in Washington. If that is true then yes yes yes yes!
Avocet64
(Member)
'JY wrote:

Julia is in charge of publishing posts, so hopefully she will hold off for a bit before publishing people's guesses to today's

UserPostedImage

Could be wrong but I think its the Lincoln Memorial Washington DC

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well there you go if it's the Lincoln memorial I have been there, but it was at nighttime. This was on a JY Eastcoastliner tour that ran a few years ago, was a great tour.....

Cindy

1981Kedi
(Member)
Lincoln Memorial - well I hope it is as I did the Travelsphere Historic East trip in the spring and this was one of the highlights, by day and by night!

In a surreal moment on the daytime trip there was a school band playing God Save the Queen on the plaza in front of the memorial!

Loved Washington DC and even got to touch moon rock in the Smithsonian!

I wonder if this is a city break, or even a 2 city break with Philly, or 3 city with NY!!!!! Getting a bit carried away there!

JY Will
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'katy1717' wrote:

Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC. Hope this means that a similar tour to the East Coast tour in the Travelsphere brochure will now be in the JY brochure.

:thumbup:

Kezzer46
(Member)
Will,

I'm a bit disappointed 😞 I will be on holiday when the new brochure comes out... any chance you can arrange to have some copies sent to where I will be on holiday with JY 🙂 Not sure I will be able to wait until I get home.

Kezzer

Puer aeternus
(Member)
It's not the Lincoln Memorial by any chance??? 🙂
Puer aeternus
(Member)
'1981Kedi' wrote:

'JY wrote:

'Puer wrote:

Dubai of course. How did I know? well, as I'm sure most people 'guessing' correctly knows, if you right-click on the picture and choose 'properties, it tells you what/where the picture is from!

Not really a true 'suspense' is it!!!!

I can't believe you would cheat!

Will

Just a thought :idea: ……. especially when you post a photo on a Friday …… why not hold on to the replies for a couple of days so that we can all have a go at guessing, without the answer being given immediately by those who click. I have enjoyed guessing and have a sense of satisfaction when I get it right!

Julia/Will,

Whilst this action may seem just to those who have time to ponder over the whereabouts of pictures and gain some small self-gratification in 'guessing' correctly, witholding answers from those who 'guess' early is discriminating against those that do in fact guess correctly without the 'right-click' in fact, it may astound you and others, but I also am able to identify some of the locations with the aid of terchnology! :idea:

Let's also have less of this rabid pious 'cheat' nonsense, after all, its not an exam!

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I think this is the last one for now... and it's my fav!

UserPostedImage

Puer aeternus
(Member)
'JY wrote:

UserPostedImage

I've had to guess this one. China!

nige0556
(Member)
didn't need to "cheat" on that one - I've got pretty much the same photo 🙂
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JY wrote:

UserPostedImage

Hi Will,

If it's your favourite, I reckon it's Japan!

Cheers,

Bob

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nige0556' wrote:

didn't need to "cheat" on that one - I've got pretty much the same photo :-)

great stuff Nige! It is the best place I have ever been, I am going again in May!

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
A Shinto temple in Japan , do not know where. Are you going in cherry blossom time ?

Jan

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi All,

I'm a big fan of free speech and we're all having fun guessing where JY Will and the team are planning to take customers in 2015. However, there have been comments made privately from those that they feel that certain posts are getting a little personal.

So (…and this IS a friendly warning), whilst some things may be said in jest, please be aware that some may not interpret them as such. Please consider your response before posting it.

Now that’s out of the way - back to the guessing game everyone!

Julia

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BGray' wrote:

'JY wrote:

UserPostedImage

Hi Will,

If it's your favourite, I reckon it's Japan!

Cheers,

Bob

you are a wise chap Bob!

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'janib' wrote:

A Shinto temple in Japan , do not know where. Are you going in cherry blossom time ?

Jan

I'm going just after unfortunately. I'll be too busy working on the 2016 Just You brochure during 'Sakura' season!