nige0556
(Member)
it wasn't in that state before J Y visited of course
turnke
  • (Member)
(Member)
Corinth in Greece,who remembers Spartan chocolates,this appeared on the box.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sorry I don't have a scooby do where that is!

Cindy

JY Will
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'turnke' wrote:

Corinth in Greece,who remembers Spartan chocolates,this appeared on the box.

well done Turnke!

Roamer
  • (Member)
(Member)
JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Roamer' wrote:

Oh please, I hope it's Greece !

it is!

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
So many great trips, if the last one was Corinth, do you go through the Corinth Canal?

Jan

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'janib' wrote:

So many great trips, if the last one was Corinth, do you go through the Corinth Canal?

Jan

I don't think you go through it per se... but you will see it

turnke
  • (Member)
(Member)
'janib' wrote:

Jan

Hi Jan

It is about 35 years since I was there,I have a poster sized photo I took on my wall so I recognised it straight away.When I was there,I stayed next to a bridge over the Canal,you could stand on the bridge and look down on it,but that was the closest you could get.

Corinth,in the picture,was a short drive away.

Keith

AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
I went over/past the Corinth Canal when I holidayed in Greece in the 1960s (oh dear, such a long time ago!). It was about the time the Greek Colonels or Generals took over and all traffic going over onto/into the Peloponnese was being searched to make sure no "undesirables" were trying to flee from them and disappear into the countryside. Then while we were enjoying our seaside week one of the Arab/Israeli wars broke out and we were the only people in the hotel, the Americans, Germans and other nationalities having stayed away. I trust that JY's holidaymakers won't have the same experience.

Ann

Roamer
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have just received my new Travelsphere brochure.

Lots of interesting new tours .

I do hope JY have the great new Scandinavia tour.

If not we will have to set up a little party of us with Travelsphere !

Puer aeternus
(Member)
Can you tell us what the actual mailing date is for the new brochure? :shy:
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi PA,

The new brochure will go into mailing on Monday 15th September. The earliest it will start arriving through travellers' letterboxes is Thursday 18th September.

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Julia

mine should be waiting when I come home, will give me something to read while recovering from the dreaded JET LAG!!

Cindy

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy,

You never know.... there is a chance it could arrive before you leave.

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member)
I shall take mine to Costa de la Luz with me, something to read and in case anyone there hasn't received it.
Gwyn
  • (Member)
(Member)
Will the new holidays be on the website around the same time? Excitement mounting here after another two terrific JY holidays this Summer!
Puer aeternus
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi PA,

The new brochure will go into mailing on Monday 15th September. The earliest it will start arriving through travellers' letterboxes is Thursday 18th September.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia,

can start planning my post Sydney trips before I go!

PA

DebbieWs
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Will you automatically post the brochure to people who have recently booked or travelled with JY or do I need to order one?

Thanks

Debbie....... who is off to China over Christmas! :thumbup:

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
'DebbieWs' wrote:

Hi Julia,

Will you automatically post the brochure to people who have recently booked or travelled with JY or do I need to order one?

Thanks

Debbie....... who is off to China over Christmas! :thumbup:

Hi Debbie, yes - as long as you've not opted out of receiving brochures, you should automatically receive one.

Thanks,

Tim