Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your brochure. As I know we've had some problems in the past I spoke to my colleague who has confirmed that you were on this list this time. She was surprised that you hadn't received your copy yet.

We've noticed that you requested one via the website this morning - please can you let me know if you get this in the next couple of days.

Kindest regards,

Julia

zztop27
(Member)
Hi Julia. Got the brochure yesterday and it includes Japan - great stuff. Can't find Japan on the web site yet to book - will the site be updated to include Japan for online booking.

Thanks ...............

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi zztop27

It should be live on the website in the next few days. It has been loaded in to the website database but we are having problems pulling through the departure dates from the reservations system for this trip at the moment... the team are working on it.

Kindest regards,

Julia

helens
(Member)
I will be travelling on my 10th 'Just You' holiday tomorrow, have a holiday booked for next year, and still I have had to request a copy of the new brochure on the website, even though I have never opted out, and also had to contact Julia for a copy of the May brochure. I was told then that I would receive all future mailings. It would appear that there are quite a few people who have not received the new brochure. Surely regular travellers should automatically receive any new mailings.

Regards

Helen

SylviaJ
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your brochure. As I know we've had some problems in the past I spoke to my colleague who has confirmed that you were on this list this time. She was surprised that you hadn't received your copy yet.

We've noticed that you requested one via the website this morning - please can you let me know if you get this in the next couple of days.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

I've now received my copy of the brochure. I'm so looking forward to reading it and deciding where I want to go, this despite being laid up with an injured ankle! Well, at least I can dream....

Thanks for your assistance

Sylvia

mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

I received my brochure at the end of last week but only after I requested it through the website. After reading a number of comments regarding the new tours on the community page, it seems that people were in receipt of brochures sometime prior to that, so can you check that I'm still on your mailing list please?

Perhaps I'm one of those people who have had multiple instructions against their name (although I can't think why that should be the case) but I would like to remain on your mailing list.

Many thanks and welcome back!

Mike

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mike,

I've raised this with the data team as I can't see a reason on your record why you wouldn't be sent a brochure.

Kindest regards,

Julia