RogerT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good day, JY.

Having completed 3 long-haul wildlife holidays in the past year I'm contemplating a change of pace and style.

I've previously glanced at the plethora of Tours available to Italy. So many regions, all with their own outstanding attractions it makes it difficult to settle on just one (or two) !

Any suggestions folks ?

Sadly, you don't offer a 'general' Tour covering the main attractions countrywide. Surprising given the number of regional Tours on offer, plus the fact that Travelsphere do.

That trip seems to be the perfect opportunity in my eyes to experience this beautiful Country.

Please can you advise, if there are any plans for JY to introduce the 'Grand Tour of Italy' ?

I suspect that's a NO and, if so, as an alternative do Travelsphere run this excellent looking Tour with a 'single supplement' option ?

Kind regards,

Roger

Just You
(Administration)
Hi Roger

Thanks for getting in touch, all I can say at this stage is please watch this space for something new on the way!

Best wishes,

Just You Team

RogerT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just You Team .. what a tease you are  🤣
ROSE19999
(Newbie)
Hi Roger

I've been requesting this tour too! I love the look of the Travelsphere one, it offers everything I want, but I want to go in a solos group. It's just not the same going with a group of couples.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an announcement for next year.

Here's hoping! Rose

Just You
(Administration)
Hi Roger,

We know, but not too much longer to wait we promise!

Best wishes,

Just You Team

ROSE19999
(Newbie)
I'd love a JY grand tour of Italy, please don't keep us on tenterhooks for too long 🙏🏼
RogerT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Rose,

I agree totally, a solos trip would be much more preferable. Hence my enquiry.

If it were to become available, I'd be looking for a September trip. I would like to work around a busy sporting calendar including the Olympics (June-July) + Wimbledon, Open Golf, Euros Footy etc.. Plus avoiding those pesky kids on holiday 😂

The weather should be good too !

As I say, 'the Italian Dream' 😁

Just need some Just You magic now ...

Best wishes,

Roger

ROSE19999
(Newbie)
Yes I'd be happy with September, or perhaps May/June. Let's hope for news soon 🤞🤞🤞
ROSE19999
(Newbie)
Originally Posted by: RogerT 

Hi Rose,

I agree totally, a solos trip would be much more preferable. Hence my enquiry.

If it were to become available, I'd be looking for a September trip. I would like to work around a busy sporting calendar including the Olympics (June-July) + Wimbledon, Open Golf, Euros Footy etc.. Plus avoiding those pesky kids on holiday 😂

The weather should be good too !

As I say, 'the Italian Dream' 😁

Just need some Just You magic now ...

Best wishes,

Roger

Hi Roger

It's on the website now, only date is Ocotber 2025 (I'd have preferred Sept but what the heck!). It appeared last evening, disappeared this morning and is back on this after!! So I've grabbed my place quickly as it visists so many places that I want to see. 

Look forwrad to possibly seeing you there!

Best wishes

Rose

Just You
(Administration)
Hi Rose and Roger

Thanks so much for bearing with us and for your eagle eyes in spotting our new tours yesterday.

They are now live and available to book on the website, here are the links to access our new tours. Italy and India are one off tours in celebration of our 25th birthday coming up next year, while China is our latest new tour for 2025.

An Italian Adventure: https://www.justyou.co.uk/tours/an-italian-adventure-shakespeares-verona-to-sicilys-shores/ 

Inspirational India: https://www.justyou.co.uk/tours/inspirational-india-the-deccan-odyssey-and-beyond/ 

Inspirational China: https://www.justyou.co.uk/tours/inspirational-china-yangtze-cruise/ 

We hope you love the new tours and once again thanks for bearing with us while we put the finishing touches to these new holiday options.

Best wishes,

Just You

RogerT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
ALL HAIL JY  (seemed appropriate 🙂)

A big thumbs up from me for this new Tour 👍

A shame the only option is 18 months down the line, but patience is a great thing !

Thanks Rose and JY for the heads up. My new brochure landed on the carpet about 15 mins after I read your posts ...

A quick scan followed and then I booked up (including all of the optional excursions, which look really good).

Rose, I look forward to meeting you on the trip. I suspect there might be one or two others who sign up too 😁.

JY, out of curiosity, has a maximum number of travellers been set for this Tour yet ?

Many thanks once again for introducing this much desired adventure.

Kind regards,

Roger

Just You
(Administration)
Thanks Roger for your message and we’re delighted to hear that you’ve also booked up, that is eager, albeit you’ve waited for this for so long so I hope you have a wonderful time when it comes around.

As soon as we know more about group sizes we will let you know.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Just You Team

ROSE19999
(Newbie)
Yes it's great news Roger - even if a while to wait 🤣

It's exactly the tour I've been looking for so a big thumbs up to JY.

I look forward to meeting you and others on this tour which, I think, will book up quickly. I do hope that it's kept within the usual numbers though and we're not swamped.

My next JY trip is later this year to Andalicia, I can't wait for that either, the Alhambra Palace has been on my 'must visit' list for ages!

Happy travels

Rose