Julia
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
UserPostedImage

After what seems like months of waiting (even though it's only been a couple of weeks) the Dream Destinations booklet is in the post!

If you aren't on our mailing list, or can't wait to get your hands on your copy - why not take a look online....

http://www.justyou.co.uk/news-and-features/article/your-dream-destinations-booklet-is-out-now/#id-613 

We think our creative guy has done a grand job on this piece and we hope you like it as much as we do!

Kindest regards,

Julia

sjm533
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia

Mine's arrived, it's very good. Glad to see the community promoted so well.

Just wish I had the money to do all the ones I would like to. Lottery won't come up - I don't do it!

Sylvia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well done to all concerned, I just had a quick look online - couldn't wait till it drops on my doormat! I hope you get a great response to it now and the hard work pays off!

Cheers,

Bob

RaeW
  • (Member)
(Member)
I received my copy this morning. Thank you to all the team who put the booklet together. Well done! I am still dreaming about dream destination no 1. As for all the other ideas, I feel like a kid in a candy shop. Hope to make up my mind soon!

Rae

the_baron1
(Member)
Also got mine today.

Have seen Hils on the community board so intresting to see her interview in the magazine.

Good to see the community board being mentioned and promoted in the litrature.

Eric.

JY Will
(Member)
I can say as an impartial person (I genuinely wasn't involved) that I think it's a great booklet. I really enjoyed reading it at lunch time. The big problem is that I now want to go on about 10 more holidays!

Great jobs by the guys downstairs!

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well done to all

It's all looking good, nice interview from hils, shall look forward to curling up and having a read when it comes through the letter box.

Cindy

Bosuncat
(Member)
Made great reading on my way to work this morning! Great interview with Hils, some smashing photos and a well worked out booklet. Well done!

And OH. 🙂 At least I shall know who to look for when I meet up with Mick at Heathrow. :thumbup:

Angie S
(Member)
I got mine today. Some great pictures. Glad to see Peru at no.2 as I'm going there in September! So many other places I want to go to!

Angie

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

Made great reading on my way to work this morning! Great interview with Hils, some smashing photos and a well worked out booklet. Well done!

And OH. 🙂 At least I shall know who to look for when I meet up with Mick at Heathrow. :thumbup:

Two photos I feel famous, :thumbup:

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Ha ha Mick, from what I've seen on the website I've two photos and a comment included in the new booklet - isn't JY fantastic the way they listen to their customers/!!!

Hope all goes well for your holiday plans this year,

Bob

PS great interview from Hils, she is a great ambassador for JY and the best holiday company (I was with her in Vietnam last year)!!

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Ha ha Mick, from what I've seen on the website I've two photos and a comment included in the new booklet - isn't JY fantastic the way they listen to their customers/!!!

Bob

PS great interview from Hils, she is a great ambassador for JY and the best holiday company (I was with her in Vietnam last year)!!

Bob,

Well it starts this week with a short city break in Barcelona but my first JY trip is 3rd May (Slovenia). Hope our paths cross sometime.

Mick

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Julia,

It looks like a smashing read!

Well done to all you guys. I do feel at the moment that given how much i promote you guys to my friends, i deserve a percentage of your shares haha!

Mark

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hope so Mick, we'd have a right laugh I reckon! Have a great time in Barcelona, a city I've always wanted to visit...

Cheers,

Bob

Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Bob

Hi Bob,

Just back from Sri Lanka - fantastic! Thank you for your kind words. On the full interview I have mentioned you and Pat - no surnames. Will be in touch when I get over the jetlag!

Cheers,

Hils

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Hils, looking forward to hearing all about your latest hol when you've recovered!

Mick - did you see you have THREE photos and a comment in the Dream Destinations booklet - well done!!

Cheers,

Bob

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Hils, looking forward to hearing all about your latest hol when you've recovered!

Mick - did you see you have THREE photos and a comment in the Dream Destinations booklet - well done!!

Cheers,

Bob

Bob,

Can find 2 photos (Grand Canyon & Empire State Building) plus the comment on Americas Golden West, you'll have to help me with the 3rd photo. I'm only looking online.

Julia,

Would it be possible to have a booklet sent please as think I have gone AWOL from the mailing list.

thanks

Mick

Julia
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Mick - I'm on it!

I've arranged for a copy of the booklet to be sent to you and the data team are now looking at why you aren't receiving mailings from us and making sure you aren't excluded for future mailings.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mick, the photo of Vegas is one of yours too, according to the credit! You don't look very happy in the Empire State pic or maybe it's just the reproduction in the brochure!!

Cheers,

Bob

mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia, I haven't received a copy of the Dream Destinations booklet yet...could you arrange to send one to me please? Perhaps I've gone missing from your mailing list.

Many thanks in anticipation,

Mike