Julia
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All,

The Dream Destinations booklet, which is based on the results of the Just You Community poll, is in production!

I managed to get a sneaky shot of our designer working on it - sadly he caught me loitering over his shoulder, but I think this gives you an idea of what he's creating......

Kindest regards,

Julia

UserPostedImage

Puer aeternus
(Member)
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Looks like you have a lot of fun in the office (well at least at times!). Looking forward to reading the booklet when it's published!

Well done to all at JY, keep up the good work in listening so well to your customers!

Cheers,

Bob

Victoria Sponge
(Member)
I'm looking forward to finding out what the top destination is! Is that the cover? Looks like it could be a rainforest with all that green, Costa Rica maybe???
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have just commented on this on the the FB page picture..

Come on be nice let us have a peek!!!

Julia

I don't know if you sorted out my email and newsletter issue but I have received a newsletter type email through yesterday or today ..

Cindy

Julia
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Cindy,

I did some digging with the data team and we worked out why you weren't getting emails. Now the data team are putting in place a process that means you and a few others do get our emails.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
The brochure page is open at Inspirational China...

Bob

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Cindy,

I did some digging with the data team and we worked out why you weren't getting emails. Now the data team are putting in place a process that means you and a few others do get our emails.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia

Well thank you and thank the data team as well seems to have worked this time will keep an eye out for more in the future..

BTW think the ark building might have to take place soon.....prince William and Harry were up the road from me today...but once their cover was blown they escaped...

mind you I could always fly off somewhere and leave hubby to cope with the floods ..

JOKE!!!! About hubby not the princess

Cindy

AbbaDave
(Member)