Debster3004
(Newbie)
Hi there,

How was your first solo adventure to Amalfi?  I am hoping you had a fab time and will settle my nerves for my trip in May.

Matty
  • (Newbie)
(Newbie)
Only just found this thread. I've done several JY holidays in the last 18 months, the girls was my first ever flight and first ever trip to Europe at 64yo. The Amalfi holiday we came back from this week was great, an interesting group of people and a lovely Tour Manager Silvia. Ifvots anyone's first time with JY, you'll be fine and I'd be really surprised if you dont enjoy it!
kayfitz
(Newbie)
Hi - Just to report that after tripping on the Treasures of Anadalucia tour last Septemeber - its a lovely week away. Mijas Pueblo is a great little town in the hills with amazing views- the fiesta was on when we were there which was a bonus! The hotel was traditional and a decent 3star -comfortable and clean. There was dinner one night in a restaurant in the town square which made a nice change from the hotel buffet. It was a large group of 40 but a few of us went into town each night rather than stay in the hotel- let us explore some of the lovely streets and bars and all very walkable back to the hotel.I went on all the trips apart from Nerja/Frigliana and Gibraltar as been before. Do NOT miss Alhambra Palace or Ronda -  absolute highlights. Tour director Andy was great and very good with such a large and diverse group in terms of age/mobility etc . As always with JY all transport/arragements etc were spot on so no need for anyone to worry -Enjoy!
Sue CB
(Newbie)
Hi Lynn,

Did you book for June? I'm travelling on 27 June from East Midlands.