DebbieWs
(Member)

Hi Debbie, yes - as long as you've not opted out of receiving brochures, you should automatically receive one.

Thanks,

Tim

Still haven't received the new brochure, I am very disappointed considering the amount of money I have just spent on a recently booked holiday!

Debbiew

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
'DebbieWs' wrote:

Hi Debbie, yes - as long as you've not opted out of receiving brochures, you should automatically receive one.

Thanks,

Tim

Still haven't received the new brochure, I am very disappointed considering the amount of money I have just spent on a recently booked holiday!

Debbiew

I'm sorry to hear you've not received a brochure, Debbie. Please could you send me your booking reference number so I can arrange for one to be sent to you? I can also then check why you didn't receive a copy automatically as a recent booker.

Thanks,

Tim

Lindsay04
(Member)
Hi Tim

I haven't received one either, and I have travelled with you 4 times in the past 4 years. I am sure I wouldn't have opted out.

Lindsay

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Lindsay04' wrote:

Hi Tim

I haven't received one either, and I have travelled with you 4 times in the past 4 years. I am sure I wouldn't have opted out.

Lindsay

Hi Lindsay, I'm sorry to hear you also didn't receive a brochure. We actually had two records for you on our system, one opting in to mailings and one opting out. When duplicate records are matched and removed (to avoid multiple brochures being sent to the same person), an 'opt out' overrides an 'opt in', hence you were not sent a brochure. This has now been changed so you should now receive a brochure in the next few days, as well as subsequent mailings.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Tim' wrote:

'DebbieWs' wrote:

Thanks,

Tim

Debbiew

I'm sorry to hear you've not received a brochure, Debbie. Please could you send me your booking reference number so I can arrange for one to be sent to you? I can also then check why you didn't receive a copy automatically as a recent booker.

Thanks,

Tim

Hi Debbie - I have now found your details on our system. Similarly to Lindsay, you also had multiple records and again the 'opt out' overrode any 'opt ins'. This has now been changed and you will also receive a brochure in the next few days.

Tim

lesley07
(Member)
Hi Tim

I too have not received New brochure. Could you please arrange for one to be sent to me

Lesley

turnke
(Member)
Tim

I have not received a new brochure either.

I booked the Route 61 November 3 rd trip by phone so,did not opt out.

.When the previous edition was released,I ordered it from the website,and received a letter from Customer Service saying that it was out of stock,even though it had only just been released,according to the Community.That was the last I heard,it did not bother me then as I had booked a Travelsphere trip for next May,but,I would like to have the new one for later in 2015.

Keith

sallyc
(Member)
Tim

Could you check my record as well please to make sure nothing has changed. I normally receive the brochures with no problem.

Thanks

Sally

Angie S
(Member)
I've been holding off but I too have not received any brochures. I've done a JY and a TS holiday this year.

I'm not complaining but I would appreciate if you could send me both JY and TS brochures. The booking ref of my most recent trip was ******* in order to get my details.

Many thanks.

Angie

zztop27
(Member)
I have also not received the new brochure yet despite 4 JY holidays in the last 3 years ... can you please check me out.

Thanks .... Pete

DebbieWs
(Member)
Hi Tim,

Thank you, I received the brochure this morning. :thumbup: However, considering I have not changed my date of birth, passport number or moved house in the last 7 years perhaps you should look at your administration practises and why the same person could have "multiple records" :huh:

Debbiew

DavidG
(Member)
Hello,

I haven't received new brochure either even though I have been on your lists for a long time and have three outstanding bookings.

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
lesley07, turnke, sallyc, zztop27, DavidG - you should all now receive brochures shortly.

Angie S - our system shows that you were sent a Travelsphere brochure, so its a little strange that you have not received this. Another Travelsphere brochure and a Just You brochure are on their way to you too.

Thanks,

Tim

kaitakflier
(Member)
Hi

I too seem to be missing the new brochure despite having done 3 trips with you.

Peter

JimS
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tim,

I hadn't received the new JustYou brochure either but I requested the brochure on the website and have now received it. Could you please check if there is a reason why a new brochure wasn't sent as I normally get both the Travelsphere and JustYou brochures without needing to request them.

Regds

Jim

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
My brochure finally arrived last Saturday 27th. Had been waiting so long that there was a fanfare as it came through the door :P

Jan

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
'kaitakflier' wrote:

Hi

I too seem to be missing the new brochure despite having done 3 trips with you.

Peter

Hi Peter, our records showed you had opted out of mailings - you have now been opted in and will now receive a brochure shortly.

Thanks,

Tim

turnke
(Member)
'Tim' wrote:

lesley07, turnke, sallyc, zztop27, DavidG - you should all now receive brochures shortly.

Angie S - our system shows that you were sent a Travelsphere brochure, so its a little strange that you have not received this. Another Travelsphere brochure and a Just You brochure are on their way to you too.

Thanks,

Tim

Hi Tim

Just to let you know I received the brochure this morning.

Thanks very much for your help

Keith

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JimS' wrote:

Hi Tim,

I hadn't received the new JustYou brochure either but I requested the brochure on the website and have now received it. Could you please check if there is a reason why a new brochure wasn't sent as I normally get both the Travelsphere and JustYou brochures without needing to request them.

Regds

Jim

Hi Jim, again it was a case of multiple records on the system, one with an opt out for mailings which overrode any opt ins. This has now been amended so you will receive subsequent mailings for both Just You and Travelsphere.

Thanks,

Tim

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi Tim

I appear to have dropped off the mailing list too as I've not received the new brochure...

Regards

Sylvia

:huh: