Lara
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone!

I'm a 40 this year woman and I want to see more of the world! I've visited a lot of Europe with my husband, but he has no desire to travel beyond! I on the other hand do, so I'm currently looking at options to travel solo! I'm mainly looking for beach/site seeing holidays - I'm looking for the security of being part of a group, but where I can do my own thing in the day if I want (sit[/font][/size] on a beach and read!), maybe do the odd excursion and then meet up in the evenings for a cocktail and dinner! Am I in the right place? 🙂

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Lara' wrote:

Hi everyone!

I'm a 40 this year woman and I want to see more of the world! I've visited a lot of Europe with my husband, but he has no desire to travel beyond! I on the other hand do, so I'm currently looking at options to travel solo! I'm mainly looking for beach/site seeing holidays - I'm looking for the security of being part of a group, but where I can do my own thing in the day if I want (sit[/font][/size] on a beach and read!), maybe do the odd excursion and then meet up in the evenings for a cocktail and dinner! Am I in the right place? :)

Hi Lara,

Yes you are. I have been using JY since i was 21 and have been on 5 tours. JY organise everything and take the stress out of the holiday which is why i use them.

Is there a holiday that takes your fancy?

Mark

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Lara

Like you my husband hates the idea of touring, so I go alone have done since 2006, been on 11 tours, I tend to go for the full on tours out and about all day, must admit never been into cocktails, but do have the odd drink here and there.

Your very safe, and you will meet nice people and see and do so much

Any questions just ask.

Cindy

Mick W
(Member)
Beach with bit of site seeing, can i suggest Cilento Coast, lovely hotel, near a good beach, fantastic food and a couple of lovely excurrsions (dont miss Amalfi & Ravello).
Bosuncat
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

Beach with bit of site seeing, can i suggest Cilento Coast, lovely hotel, near a good beach, fantastic food and a couple of lovely excurrsions (dont miss Amalfi & Ravello).

I totally agree with Mick!! :thumbup:

JustMargaret
(Member)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

'Mick wrote:

I totally agree with Mick!! :thumbup:

I second all of the above, loved Cilento and would happily do it again. Friendly groups of all ages. I have just returned from my 5th JY holiday and never been disappointed. Definitely give it a go, anywhere that appeals to you. Good luck

Toni2909
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

and don't forget the new spa ..... it makes a good holiday into a great one in my opinion.

Toni

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I also suggest Costa de la Luz.

Jaya