nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi all,

The team are really grateful for all of the comments that are coming in Julie - your fatal error is a new one and they are looking in to this one.

For those who cannot see their bookings, if they are not showing automatically, you will be able add these to your account. If you click on the Your Holidays tab, you can add these holidays with the booking reference number, departure date and your postcode. If you have booked through a travel agent, your booking will not show in your account.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia

I have added a couple more that I had paperwork with reference on, but I have other tours with no reference number and these tours have now been discontinued, I could locate dates I went. so is there a way I can find the reference number so I can add them

Cindy

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Leave it with me Cindy.
nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Leave it with me Cindy.

JULIA

Thanks for your help much appreciated.

Cindy

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

Wont let me access the forum from my phone although no problem from laptop.

Hi Mick, the forum has a new web address - on your phone if you search for JY and follow the links to the Community and when you get the forum home page and save that as a bookmark you'll be able to access it each time. Worked for me anyhow!

Best wishes,

Bob

Avocet64
(Member)
Good morning Julia

I've been looking through the hotel slide shows for Land of the Dragon/Tibet add-on and the pictures for the Dali Gu Rong Hotel - Dali and the Jinfu Lijiang Hotel - Lijiang appear to be the same hotel, also I can't see anything for the hotels in Lhasa and Gyantse in Tibet.

Avocet

Julie White
(Member)
Hello Julia,

Sorry it is me again.

I usually pay something off on my holidays each Friday when I get paid. Today I tried to pay some money towards one of my trips and because my figures wasn't equal to the deposit amount it wouldn't accept the payment

Is this service no longer available!!!!

Regards Julie

sookie222
(Member)
Hi Julia, I got all signed up for the new website and thought everything seemed ok but then I pulled up a couple of Italy tours to compare and when I tried to view more details about the Lake Como tour I got the fatal error: you have reached the browser stylesheet limit (31) message that a few other people have seen when trying to complete other tasks. Just thought I'd let you know.
sookie222
(Member)
Hi again, I seem to be getting myself into a bit of a knot with the new website 🙂. I can log in, view my holidays (well I would if they were listed), I can then go to Community but when I try to access Destinations nothing happens. I can log in, view my holidays and go to Destinations ok but it seems to be the clicking on Community that kicks me out of anything else!
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback - to address a couple directly.

Avocet - I have spoken to the team about the same image showing for the two hotels, the team will be fixing this. In terms of hotel images for the add-ons, these are not available for any tour at the moment.

Julie - this was a bug that should have been fixed so you could pay what you liked - I have raised this again and they are looking into it.

Those receiving errors, our IT team have looked into this and come up with a fix - you may notice that you are unable to access the website for a few minutes, hopefully when you can access it again, these error messages will disappear.

Kindest regards,

Julia

abigail
(Member)
Hi I'm Sally and will be on the Japan trip wit Hong Kong add on 16th April.
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Breathtaking NZ 2016 is still showing Hong Kong in the photos and overview, with Singapore being correctly listed in the itinerary and hotels. A number of optional excursions are listed in the Overview tab, but there is no excursions tab for the 2016 departures. For the 2015 dates two excursions are listed on the tab, but four are listed on the Overview page.

Hope this helps! I'm looking forward to full details of add-ons being added to all the tour pages in due course. As mentioned before, I think the new website is a great step forward and well done to all concerned!

Best wishes,

Bob

sim1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Another company updating its website launching it and not testing it fully'

Tried to pay some of my holiday today, 3 times I tried but to no avail

Just You get your act together, last web site worked and gave enough information and was easy to negotiate, this is now a flashy mess with not even all the photos on it yet. sorry for the moaning, but if it don't need fixing don't tinker.

Will try to pay again next week, and as for having a premium number to call you now just not on.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello everyone

Thank-you for the continued feedback, the team are continuing to iron out the bugs that didn't crop up during the weeks and weeks of testing.

They are looking to continuously improve the site too, so you'll see small changes as they look at the analytics and see how people are using the site.

Keep that feedback coming!

Kindest regards,

Julia

sjm533
(Member)
'sim1' wrote:

Another company updating its website launching it and not testing it fully'

Tried to pay some of my holiday today, 3 times I tried but to no avail

Just You get your act together, last web site worked and gave enough information and was easy to negotiate, this is now a flashy mess with not even all the photos on it yet. sorry for the moaning, but if it don't need fixing don't tinker.

Will try to pay again next week, and as for having a premium number to call you now just not on.

Hi Sim1

I completely agree with you. It is shabby for a company to charge you to pay them hundreds of £'s. Even more profit for them. Also, regarding the website they don't seem to have learned that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Sylvia

wanny
  • (Member)
(Member)
hello Julia,

I cant log on my account now, I try to resend my password but never get. was hoping to pay some of my balance off today. not that I could my trip up on system.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi sim1 and sjm533,

I just wanted to let you know that the 0844 numbers that Just You use, as per our terms & conditions, are charged at local rates, although calls from mobiles may be charged at a higher rate.

But.... as you're aware - the Just You team are always listening to the feedback from the community

Kindest regards,

Julia

Asti
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have tried several times to register on the new website, but nothing happens after I press the 'Register' button.
Grasshopper
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi sim1 and sjm533,

I just wanted to let you know that the 0844 numbers that Just You use, as per our terms & conditions, are charged at local rates, although calls from mobiles may be charged at a higher rate.

But.... as you're aware - the Just You team are always listening to the feedback from the community

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia ... 0844 at local rates? True ... but there is also a set-up fee for each call and, more importantly, not included in our "Anytime" calls.

Only pennies, I know, but a company that uses 0844 and 0870 numbers loses a lot of goodwill; especially with the age group with which Just You wish to do business. After all the good things that Just You is credited with, it is a pity that this is thought to be 'good' business.

Regards

Don

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I think that the whole team are working through all the little niggles that happen when things GO LIVE, and JULIA has answered all the questions when and if she can so well done to all. Having worked in the industry you can check all you can but its not till things actually go LIVE that other things show up. It will all get there in the end so let's not get up tight.

I think JY are trying to bring the website and other things forward, which doesn't just happen overnight, and which in the long run can only benifit us the customer

I don't think it's very nice to have a go at things on these boards that's not what there here for, this website is for us all to help one another and I for one think its a great tool to have, if people are just going to snipe at JY as a company etc, then we could well loose this facility, so please just take a chill pill and relax every one.

Cindy

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Just like to say despite a few teething problems, (and there are always a few, no matter what people say.) it all seems to be going well. When the photos are up, people will have a lot more information than before so well done!

Mark