SarahS
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I can't register for the new website. I am being instructed to use another email address. I only have one! Advice pleas[/b]e
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi SarahS,

I have spoken with my colleague in IT, who has told me that he can see your email address as registered, so an attempt to register with the site has been successful and why you are now no longer able to register with your email address. It might be worth trying to login again with any details you originally used.

If you are unable to log-in successfully, I would recommend requesting a new password available. If you click on the Login link at the top of the page and then click on the "Forgot your password?" link.

Kindest regards,

Julia

SarahS
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you Julie. I managed to register for new website at the fifth attempt. Looking forward now to the new brochure.
SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi Julia

I am getting an error message when searching for holidays on the new website. The error reads "Fatal error you have reached the browser stylesheet limit (31)". I've googled this error, but am none the wiser as it's something to do with the website build.

I can read the contents of a holiday - Canada and Australia - but the pictures are what throws up the error. Is this something the IT team can have a look at? It's on my home pc, work one is ok.

Many thanks.

Sylvia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some issues.

This one is already on the radar and I had a word with the head of our website team today to follow up. I understand that this is in the process of being fixed.

Kindest regards,

Julia

SylviaJ
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some issues.

This one is already on the radar and I had a word with the head of our website team today to follow up. I understand that this is in the process of being fixed.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia.

Sad person that I am I've kept all the paperwork for all my holidays so successfully added the missing ones to my profile. I knew the paperwork would come in handy one day!

Regards

Sylvia