Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Stay positive and I am sure this trip will go ahead. I will keep my fingers and everything else crossed for all of those who are booked on this trip.

Jaya

Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you Mark and Jaya. 2 more people that I hope to meet on a JY trip someday :thumbup:
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sure look forward to meeting you on a JY trip someday. I did think about Slovenia, but May is a bit too early for me.

Jaya

mags5
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Everyone, I'm brand new to Just You and single travelling - but have booked Slovenia for 3rd May and am so happy!!! So I very much look forward to meeting you all. Mags5
jthinch
(Member)
Julia

With the final deposit due at the end of this week, can you give an update on whether this tour is going ahead?

Thanks

James

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Sure look forward to meeting you on a JY trip someday. I did think about Slovenia, but May is a bit too early for me.

Jaya

Jaya,

Shame its too early for you would have been nice to meet you.

Mick

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'mags5' wrote:

Hi Everyone, I'm brand new to Just You and single travelling - but have booked Slovenia for 3rd May and am so happy!!! So I very much look forward to meeting you all. Mags5

Hi Mags5,

Look forward to meeting you in May.

Not sure if you are staying over the night before but you may have read that some of us that are will meet up fo a meal and a drink. You would be more than welcome to join us.

Mick

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mick

I am waiting to find out if the trip I have booked for June - Discover Italy and Croatia - will be going ahead or not as I am the only person who has booked it. So you never know, I may decide to join you all if my trip is cancelled and I do not have any other options. If not, I am sure our paths will cross one day!

Jaya

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Welcome Mags:)

:thumbup: My documentation has come today so I am hoping that means that the 3rd May departure is a go ahead? Julia?

Jaya I will keep my fingers crossed that yours is a go ahead too. That will be a lovely trip!

mags5
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

'mags5' wrote:

Hi Mags5,

Not sure if you are staying over the night before but you may have read that some of us that are will meet up fo a meal and a drink. You would be more than welcome to join us.

Mick

Hi Mick, thanks so much for the invite. Unfortunately have had to change my plans as couldn't make the 3rd May in the end and am now going to Cilento Coast instead. Hope you have a great time. Mags5

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mick, James & Bosuncat....

It doesn't have the green tick in the system but I have been speaking with the very nice lady who does clear the tours to operate and she has informed me that it is in the final stages of review - the holiday creator is confirming the rates with our ground agents and another traveller has booked so it's looking very positive.

As me again Thursday and I'll give you another update.

Kindest regards,

Julia

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
mags5- Cilento Coast is brill, you'll love it.

Bosuncat/Mick, i trust i don't need to ask you to write reviews on your return hehe. Think of me when you're out there and take plenty of photos.

Mark

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'mags5' wrote:

'Mick wrote:

'mags5' wrote:

Hi Mags5,

Mick

Hi Mick, thanks so much for the invite. Unfortunately have had to change my plans as couldn't make the 3rd May in the end and am now going to Cilento Coast instead. Hope you have a great time. Mags5

Mags,

Well you have picked an excellent alternative, did Cilento coast last year and its a lovely place. superb hotel, food was amazing.

Mick

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'marks' wrote:

Bosuncat/Mick, i trust i don't need to ask you to write reviews on your return hehe. Think of me when you're out there and take plenty of photos.

Mark

I suspect there is an outside chance one of us will write a review, lol

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat

My 2 June date for Discover Italy and Croatia has been cancelled as I was the only one booked, but I have been rebooked for 9 June so am very happy. Just had a look at the hotels on the internet (I have never done this before!) and they both look lovely. Am counting the days... I am pleased that your trip is also cleared.

Jaya

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Glad you have got sorted Jaya!

So we collaborate on a review Mick? 🙂

mags5
  • (Member)
(Member)
'marks' wrote:

Mark

Thanks Mark - love this forum, everyone is so friendly!! Mags

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'mags5' wrote:

'marks' wrote:

Mark

At the risk of being boring!

NUDGE JULIA!!! :thumbup:

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'mags5' wrote:

'marks' wrote:

Mark

Enjoy Cilento Mags. It is something else and I hope the weather is kind to you. :thumbup:

Well that's my balance paid so let's hope everything is going ahead!

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Everything is going ahead!

The tour has been cleared to operate and there are now 13 of you booked on this trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia