marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sooo Julia,

Its time for the question again... how many people are booked on this tour now?

Thanks

Mark

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welllll Mark,

There are now 15 confirmed to travel on this tour.

Kindest regards

Julia

Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Di/Bosuncat

I've dropped you both an email just now.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia!

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
You will be there in spirit Mark!! 🙂
Dina
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Di/Bosuncat

I've dropped you both an email just now.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thank you Julia

Sue16
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I am also going on this holiday, really looking forward to it - not long now!

Looked at the Slovenia website and the weather for May is; snow (!), rain, windy and sunny! Think I will keep an eye on the forecast the week before as I have not got a clue what clothes to take!

Sue [/size][/font]

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Sue16' wrote:

Hi, I am also going on this holiday, really looking forward to it - not long now!

Looked at the Slovenia website and the weather for May is; snow (!), rain, windy and sunny! Think I will keep an eye on the forecast the week before as I have not got a clue what clothes to take!

Sue [/size][/font]

Hi Sue,

Was thinking exactly the same about what to take, bit of everything for all weathers may be the plan.

Look forward to meeting you at Heathrow.

Are you staying over at the airport or travelling on the morning ?, you've maybe read on the forum that some of us who have booked airport hotels are planning to meet for a meal, you would be more than welcome to join us.

Mick

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Well I have been keeping an eye on the Bled webcam and it seems to have been very sunny for the last week. I've experienced all sorts of weather in Slovenia :thumbup: so yes I think a good mix is essential, and not forgetting that the hotel in Portoroz has an indoor pool as well as an outdoor.
Sue16
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

'Sue16' wrote:

Sue

Hi Sue,

Was thinking exactly the same about what to take, bit of everything for all weathers may be the plan.

Are you staying over at the airport or travelling on the morning ?, you've maybe read on the forum that some of us who have booked airport hotels are planning to meet for a meal, you would be more than welcome to join us.

Mick

Hi Mick, yes I am staying at the Park Hotel the night before and thanks,[/size][/font] I would love to meet you all at the 3 Magpies the night before.

Sue

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Sue16' wrote:

'Mick wrote:

'Sue16' wrote:

Sue

Hi Sue,

Mick

Hi Mick, yes I am staying at the Park Hotel the night before and thanks,[/size][/font] I would love to meet you all at the 3 Magpies the night before.

Sue

As you've probably read I'm also at the Park Inn and at least one other i believe. I know bosuncat is close by at the holiday inn, so hopefully we'll end up with 4 or 5 us for a meal the night before.

Will start another post soon to see who is coming along then we can make arrangements.

Mick

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Mick wrote:

'Sue16' wrote:

'Mick wrote:

'Sue16' wrote:

Sue

Hi Sue,

Mick

Sue

As you've probably read I'm also at the Park Inn and at least one other i believe. I know bosuncat is close by at the holiday inn, so hopefully we'll end up with 4 or 5 us for a meal the night before.

Will start another post soon to see who is coming along then we can make arrangements.

Mick

Good thinking re new thread Mick. Look forward to meeting you Sue. I wonder if anyone else is at the HI? Cindy are you still going to be able to make it to the meetup?

Sue16
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good, it will be a nice start to a great holiday.
Sue16
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, Bosuncat look forward to meeting you, Sylvia and Mick.
Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Sue16' wrote:

:thumbup:

We also have Di and James and Asti. Anyone else on here?

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

'Sue16' wrote:

:thumbup:

We also have Di and James and Asti. Anyone else on here?

Reading back think James is flying down late friday so wont see us while saturday morning and Asti was unsure about her flight down.

I believe Phylis was also going to book the hotel/parking deal at the Park Inn so will be with us at the Three Magpies.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

'Mick wrote:

'Sue16' wrote:

'Mick wrote:

'Sue16' wrote:

Sue

Hi Sue,

Mick

Sue

Mick

Good thinking re new thread Mick. Look forward to meeting you Sue. I wonder if anyone else is at the HI? Cindy are you still going to be able to make it to the meetup?

Hi

Yes, it's pencilled into my diary so I do hope so!! Be good to have another thread so we can sort time out etc...

Cindy

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Which Mick has duely done! :thumbup:
marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

How many travellers are now booked? 🙂

Mark

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark,

There are 15 travelling out to Slovenia on the 3rd May.

Julia

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Not long now you guys! Bet you're getting excited!

Mark