Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'jthinch' wrote:

Hi folks

I've just booked this trip so there are now 8 of us at the moment. I'll be flying down from Manchester on the Friday as I'll be working until 2pm. It will be my 8th holiday with Just You but first time departure from Heathrow.

James

Hi James,

Don't know if you've read further back on this post but a few of us are staying over friday night and meeting for a meal (well 3 so far), hope you'll maybe be ok to join us :thumbup:

Mick

Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Excellent news. Hi there!:thumbup:
WanderingNomad
(Member)
I'm planning to go to Austria (Austrian Lakes) with JY in October. I wonder if anybody's been on the Tour and what is the weather like in October.
jthinch
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

'jthinch' wrote:

Hi folks

I've just booked this trip so there are now 8 of us at the moment. I'll be flying down from Manchester on the Friday as I'll be working until 2pm. It will be my 8th holiday with Just You but first time departure from Heathrow.

James

Hi James,

Don't know if you've read further back on this post but a few of us are staying over friday night and meeting for a meal (well 3 so far), hope you'll maybe be ok to join us :thumbup:

Mick

Hi Mick

The flight that I've booked from Manchester gets in at 18:15 on the Friday and I've booked into the Terminal 5 Premier Inn. As I'm working until around 2pm I'll probably be too exhausted to venture far by the time that I have checked in.

James

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'WanderingNomad' wrote:

I'm planning to go to Austria (Austrian Lakes) with JY in October. I wonder if anybody's been on the Tour and what is the weather like in October.

wanderingnomad,

You should start a new thread on the Austria holiday as people may not see this one as its about Slovenia.

However I did the Austrian Lakes in 2012 and really enjoyed it, superb scenary loved all the excurrsions.

Likely to rain in Salzburg does whenever you go, did for us in August.

Cant really comment about October.

Mick

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'jthinch' wrote:

'Mick wrote:

'jthinch' wrote:

Hi folks

James

Hi James,

Mick

Hi Mick

The flight that I've booked from Manchester gets in at 18:15 on the Friday and I've booked into the Terminal 5 Premier Inn. As I'm working until around 2pm I'll probably be too exhausted to venture far by the time that I have checked in.

James

No problem will look forward to meeting you on the morning of the flight.

Mick

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Just to increase the tension can you tell us how many are booked on this trip so far and on the other May Dates?

Thanks

Mark

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark,

I can confirm that the group can update their name to the Slovenia 9 and that there are 7 booked on the second May date.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'marks' wrote:

Hi Julia,

Just to increase the tension can you tell us how many are booked on this trip so far and on the other May Dates?

Thanks

Mark

Are you now joining us Mark ?

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Mark,

I can confirm that the group can update their name to the Slovenia 9 and that there are 7 booked on the second May date.

Kindest regards,

Julia

So the May 2nd departure is only the Slovenia 7!

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

If I remember correctly it was 9 on the May 3rd date and 7 on the 17th May date.

Kindest regards,

Julia

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

No Mick haha, just trying to increase the tension!

Mark

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I wish Mark was:(

And thanks for clearing that up Julia.

Now we ARE 9!

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Julia. Are we any nearer knowing whether the 3rd May departure is definitely running please?

And are we anywhere near a prize for the longest thread? :thumbup:

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

Still no decision on this trip - I would imagine that it will be reviewed in the next couple of weeks.

http://www.justyou.co.uk/forum/thread-57853.html 

Kindest regards,

Julia

Phyllis
(Member)
Will they let us know if it's going ahead before the final payment is due?

Fingers crossed it does!

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Phyllis

If the tour does not operate then I understand you would be contacted before the final payment is due.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
At last count we had 9 people booked so if the figure of 12 that was quoted is fact I'm very confident it'll go ahead. We are still in January and the trip isn't while May.

I've noticed some holidays in April with less booked so my glass is half full, reckon we'll end up with 20+ on the trip.

Mick

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Keeping my fingers crossed!
marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
fingers crossed for y'all! Maybe it's because its a now tour that they have not filled up as quickly!

Mark