lilly
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hello, i am 45 and i never been in holiday alone. is Just you a good travel agency? can i trust it? can you please let me know as i would like to go for it soon.

thanks

lilly:rolleyes:

Heather61
(Member)
Hi Lilly

I have been on holiday with Just You twice, and I'm going again this year. Just You is probably the market leader in singles holidays, they are a very reputable company and you can trust it 100%. Go ahead and book your holiday, you will have a great time.

Regards

Heather

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Lilly,

I am 52, and have used JY for the last 4 years, and have done 6 tours, I have allways felt total safe and secure andf had a great time. So go for it.

Cindy

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lilly,

We can only speak from our own experiences and I did myfirst trip with JY last year enjoyed it that much immediately booked a 2nd holiday on my return.

I'm now hooked and have two more trips booked already this year.

JY are excellent in my opinion.

Mick

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Lilly,

Like Cindy I am into my 4th year of using Just You. You will have read other posts by 'newbies' but we were all newbies once.

Lilly - go for it! You have nothing to fear - and you will have a great holiday wherever you choose.

I booked my 3rd holiday for this year, yesterday.

We all had to take the 'first step' and then wondered why we felt it was so daunting. The tour manager will look after and make sure you 'fit in' so you don't have to worry.

Have a great holiday! Enjoy!

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

helen143
(Member)
Hi Lilly

I too am new and had the same questions and more. I have read the replies I received, all are positive, so I have booked my 1st holiday with this company. I feel excited but also a little scared. Give it a go.

Regards Helen

Linda L
(Member)
'lilly' wrote:

hello, i am 45 and i never been in holiday alone. is Just you a good travel agency? can i trust it? can you please let me know as i would like to go for it soon.

thanks

lilly:rolleyes:

Hi Lily

I'm 63 and also never been away on my own. It's taken me a long while to pluck up courage, and I looked carefully at all the holiday providers before booking with JY. I'm going to Egypt and the Nile Cruise in May and have to say that everyone at JY has been really helpful and reassuring. Hope that helps

Regards Linda L

tim1961
(Member)
hi i am in the same boat and know how you feel, its a bit daunting isnt it, tim