Toronto17
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
On April 20 this year I joined Just You for the Seine River trip from Paris.  It was such an enjoyable time I couldn't wait to repeat the experience.  Lo and behold I was in luck, at least I thought I was and asked my travel agent to make a reservation for me on the July departure.  This trip is advertised on the Just You website and I could hardly wait for the confirmation. Travel agent advises trip is being advertised by mistake and isn't being held as did the Just You Canadian travel rep.

To-day the website proclaims the trip is SOLD OUT!  That's a surprise.  So it is a go after all just not for me so I'm sorry I won't be able to make the acquaintance of all you lucky travellers.  

I'm just wondering why not.

LeeM
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Sandra,

I can understand your disappointment over this. I too would like to repeat the Seine Valley Cruise one day.

I noticed that the July departure is by air, not Eurostar as was originally stated in the brochure. I wonder if this has confused the issue between your travel agent and Just You?

Next year?!

Lesley

RaeW
  • (Member)
(Member)
Oh dear, Sandra, that was such a shame! Better luck next time.

I'll never forget the delight on your face when the Tour Manager said that you could have 15 minutes at the Canadian War Graves. That was a special moment for you.

Best Wishes,

Rae

Toronto17
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'RaeW' wrote:

Oh dear, Sandra, that was such a shame! Better luck next time.

I'll never forget the delight on your face when the Tour Manager said that you could have 15 minutes at the Canadian War Graves. That was a special moment for you.

Best Wishes,

Rae

Hello again Rae

Yes that was special wasn't it.  In August I'll be returning to France with a return visit to Beny Sur Mer and the Canadian cemetery and wonder if the coin will still be by that grave.

Unfortunately unless a tour is advertised as available in the Canadian brochure it is not available to Canadians :huh:  The tour details were advertised on the British website so I had to book with  another tour group 😞 entirely--not my first choice.

I'm sure you enjoyed the tour you were taking a week or two following the one in Paris and the weather a little warmer.

Best wishes

Sandra