shortie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
i am travelling on my first trip with just you and need to know a few things. i am travelling to canada on the 13th may - what do people take to wear at night do people make a bit effort to dress up i know it depends on what type of holiday it is, but i was thinking smart jeans and tops. also are we all seated on the plane together as i am a nervous flyer and would love a plane buddy!!! i am getting more excited as time flys towards the holiday
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
HELLO

I HAVE DONE MANY JY HOLIDAYS, I would say go the smart casual route on clothes and layer on so you can layer off. As sometimes you go out am and don't get back to late pm. I have never been on a trip were the dress code is formal wear say.. I usually have just one dressy outfit in cash a posh meal is arranged out. The comfy way is the way to go....I hope you have a great time..regarding the seating on flights, JY try to block book but this is not guaranteed, when you get to check in there will be a rep to see you through so have a chat to her/him. I wish you well.

Cindy

shortie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
thanks for replying cindy i have only 8 weeks till we go i am really excited