nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
JULIA:thumbup:

How are the numbers doing for this tour now any more takers?:huh: is there a minimum for it to run?:(

Cindy:angel:

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy,

There are currently 13 of you booked on this date. The tour hasn't been reviewed yet but when I spoke to my colleague upstairs she was very positive about this date.

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
JULIA

thanks for a very quick reply!..13 and it's still NOVEMBER so that's not bad.

Cindy

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thats a great turn out for November!

Mark

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Booked on this tour, 13 already which is good and still 6 months to go.

Jan

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi JULIA

Has this been given the green light yet, are there still 13 of us going.

Jan I look forward to meeting you, I have a straight forward journey on a train to meet at the departure point. Where are you coming from?

Cindy

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy,

It hasn't been given the green light yet, but on talking to a colleague she is quietly confident about this departure. Give me a nudge in the next couple of weeks and I'll give you an update.

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Cindy,

It hasn't been given the green light yet, but on talking to a colleague she is quietly confident about this departure. Give me a nudge in the next couple of weeks and I'll give you an update.

Kindest regards,

Julia

thanks JULIA will check back in a Couple of weeks. Has anyone else booked or is it still 13?

Cindy

Bosuncat
(Member)
And guess who's coming too?!! Just booked. :thumbup:
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
I was about to say when I checked the other day you were down to 12 due to a cancellation, and that with Bosuncats booking you'd be up to 13.... But I've just checked and you're up to 14!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

I was about to say when I checked the other day you were down to 12 due to a cancellation, and that with Bosuncats booking you'd be up to 13.... But I've just checked and you're up to 14!

Kindest regards,

Julia

That's good!

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Julia

unfortunately Lynda my friend is to ill to travel, so knew we would be down 1, so 14 is good I am not a lover of the number 13 even though that's my door number !!!!...

Elaine I look forward to meeting you again...

Cindy

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Nixon/Elaine,

Just in the process of getting the time off of placement. Watch this space!

Mark

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Also, i am researching to try and find out if anyone local is buried in the cemeteries that we will visit, so i can put something on their grave!

Mark

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Whats the maximum number of people that can gop on this tour?

Thanks

Mark

Bosuncat
(Member)
I thought you had already booked Mark?

Yes it will be nice to meet up again Cindy. I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

I wonder who else is going from the Forum?

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'marks' wrote:

Hi Julia,

Whats the maximum number of people that can gop on this tour?

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark,

We can take up to 35 travellers on each date.

Kindest regards,

Julia

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello All,

Will be great to meet some fellow Forum members. Met quite a few when we went on the Heart and Soul of America.

I shall be upset if this tour does not go ahead as I have booked my holiday already. I have seen a great deal of Northern France, this area is new to me. My great Uncle is at Arras so he is next year on his anniversary.

Jan

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark

If you are unable to go in May, you can always join me in September for this tour!

Julia, could you please let me know how many have booked for the September date? I am really looking forward to this tour as it will be my first time on Eurostar.

Jaya

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jaya,

There are currently 4 traveller booked on the September date, but it is still quite a way off - ask me again as the year goes on and I'll give you updates.

Kindest regards,

Julia