Barbara j
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello my name is Barbara and I have just booked my first solo holiday with just you. It is to Florida in November. If anyone else is on this site who is going on that one please feel free to comment here. I believe that there are about five people who have already booked, mainly ladies about my age.

Also if anyone has any tips about this holiday , I would like to hear them !

I lost my husband three years ago and up to now have taken my granddaughter away with me a few times. Now it is time to do this on my own.

I was a bit worried that I might end up on a glorified dating holiday, but have been assured that that is not the case with this holiday, because that is the last thing I would want !

Hope this is the first of many hols and it will be good to meet other ladies in my position.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have answered another of your postings.

Can I just reassure you this is NOT a dating agency, that is why us ladies love travelling with JY..I am not saying people do not meet up and spend time together, but NO definitely not a dating agency ...I have a husband at home and feel very safe travelling with JY, I have been travelling since 2006 with them and met many ladies in your situation they all have great fun on the tours.

Cindy

Barbara j
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you Cindy that is reassuring. Looking forward to it !