Nanna Jo 47
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello everyone, I stumbled across this website a few weeks ago, ive looked through the brochures and have ear marked a couple of holidays i fancy for September, and i am thinking of a discovery weekend before then, but i just dont seem to be able to pluck up the courage to take the 'plunge'! Does anyone have any tips or words of encouragement to help me on my way please. I am thinking of the Austrian Lakes or The Heart of Alpine Europe.

I look forward to hearing from you seasoned travellors.

Thank You

Joanne

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Joanne

WELL!!!! I am a well sensoned traveller with JY having done 8 tours now there is a couple of video links on here and I am in one of them. I have done Austrian lakes and this is a very nice little holiday not to hectic, and a beutiful part of the world so YES!!! take the plunge and book it, if I can help with anything re that tour ask away, I have not done The heart of Alpine..your will have fun I am sure..

Cindy

AprilJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Joanne,

I'm not a seasoned traveller, but I am going on my first JY holiday this year and am really looking forward to it. I am booked to go to the Austrian Lakes in August and even though I am nervous of going away with people I dont know, I think it will be great as everyone on this website seems really friendly and everyone had to book their first holiday at some point and probably felt as nervous as me.

No-one can advise you what holiday to book, just decide where you would like to go and book it 🙂

April

egina
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Nanna wrote:

Hello everyone, I stumbled across this website a few weeks ago, ive looked through the brochures and have ear marked a couple of holidays i fancy for September, and i am thinking of a discovery weekend before then, but i just dont seem to be able to pluck up the courage to take the 'plunge'! Does anyone have any tips or words of encouragement to help me on my way please. I am thinking of the Austrian Lakes or The Heart of Alpine Europe.

Thank You

Joanne

Hello Joanne

I am new to this website too, although I love travel and am running out of places to go to = dreaded single supplement limits one's options!

Would you be interested in Samarkand for 8 days in automn?

hope you reply one way or the other

egina

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Joanne

Welcome to Just You Community. You are in the right place. All I would say to you is just take the plunge and book. I can assure you that you will not regret this decision. Like you I was a bit nervous when I first decided to travel on my own. I chose a destination I always wanted to visit and booked it straightaway before I could change my mind. Travelling with Just You is great, you meet lots of friendly people and are very well looked after. Austria is a lovely place to visit. I have been to Austria a few times years ago, but not with Just You. You will love it.

Jaya

G Owens
(Member)
'Nanna wrote:

Thank You

Joanne

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Joanne

Well done. I am a season traveller with Just You with 14 trips, And I have infact done The Austrian Lakes trip on two occasions, As Austria is one of my most favourite countries in the World. I can re assure you, That you would enjoy this trip immensley and is a very good place to start your Just You experiences. The hotel is situated right by the Huge Lake Attersea. To which you have an included evening lake cruise which is most enjoyable.

The Heart of Alpine Europe, I have also done, however i did this independantly. However I have spoken with some of the Tour Managers that have been assigned to this Tour, And all highly recommend it.

Well done. Have a wee browse through your brochures select a date.

Austria is full of beautiful fresh water lakes, And wonderful picturesque scenery.

All the best

Andy

lulu65
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Nanna wrote:

Thank You

Joanne

lulu65
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Nanna wrote:

Thank You

Joanne

lulu65
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Joanne

Like you I'm new to this and just can't seem to pluck up the courage to book a holiday, good luck !!!

Jenny

Rosemary J C
(Member)
'The Heart of Central Europe' is a lovely holiday. I went there last August and really enjoyed it. The trips are great and the scenery beautiful.

Good luck. Rosemary