JuliaW123
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I have booked to go on the Canadian Rockies trip on the 20th May and would love to hear from anyone else who is going.

Julia

carolineelisetaylor
(Member)
Hi Julia

I am one of your fellow travellers on this tour. How it is to be finally going to the Rockies. It has been one of my dream destinations for a long time, so when i saw Just you did a tour. I booked straight away. Is this your first Just you trip? It is my second. I went to Japan last year and it was superb. I am so excited. It will be such fun.

carolineelisetaylor
(Member)
Hi Julia

My name is Caroline and I will be one of your fellow travellers. It has been a dream destination for me for a long time, so when i saw that just you did this tour i booked straight away. I am so excited its untrue. Is this your first trip with Just you?. This will be my second, i went to Japan last may with Just you, couldnt fault the company at all they are fantastic. look forward to meeting you in the Departure Lounge on 20th May. Only 17weeks to go.

JuliaW123
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'carolineelisetaylor' wrote:

Hi Julia

I am one of your fellow travellers on this tour. How it is to be finally going to the Rockies. It has been one of my dream destinations for a long time, so when i saw Just you did a tour. I booked straight away. Is this your first Just you trip? It is my second. I went to Japan last year and it was superb. I am so excited. It will be such fun.

Hello Caroline,

Thank you for answering. It is nice to think I can get to know someone via this forum before we go. I have always wanted to go to Canada as I had an uncle who lived there when I was a child and he always came back with wonderful tales, so it has always been my dream too. I am so excited, but must admit a little scared as this is my first singles holiday.

I am sure once I get used to it I will be fine. Japan is on my list of must do destinations together with New Zealand and South America.

Hope to hear from you again.

Best wishes

Julia

carolineelisetaylor
(Member)
Hi Julia

Welcome to the community.

Yes I felt the same last year when i went to Japan. But everyone is so friendly and the tour managers are great. Once you have done this trip you will want to do more. I was quite anxious and worried, but it gave me such a confidence boost that I could go away on my own. On my list of destinations,I would love to do the golden west tour of America, Costa Rica, China and Vietnam. There are plenty of people on here that have done several trips, If you have any other questions dont hesitate to ask. There are so many tours to choose on here.

JuliaW123
(Member) (Topic Starter)

Hi Julia

Yes I felt the same last year when i went to Japan. But everyone is so friendly and the tour managers are great. Once you have done this trip you will want to do more. I was quite anxious and worried, but it gave me such a confidence boost that I could go away on my own. On my list of destinations,I would love to do the golden west tour of America, Costa Rica, China and Vietnam. There are plenty of people on here that have done several trips, If you have any other questions dont hesitate to ask. There are so many tours to choose on here.

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for the answer and advise. Yes, I am sure once I take the first step I will be off and can imagine it being a real confidence boost.

China and Vietnam are on my list too. I love the middle/far east culture.

I have a friend who has just come back from India and she speaks very highly of the tour manager and Just You as a company.

Are you in contact with any other people who are going with us.

Julia

carolineelisetaylor
(Member)
'JuliaW123' wrote:

Hi Julia

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for the answer and advise. Yes, I am sure once I take the first step I will be off and can imagine it being a real confidence boost.

China and Vietnam are on my list too. I love the middle/far east culture.

I have a friend who has just come back from India and she speaks very highly of the tour manager and Just You as a company.

Are you in contact with any other people who are going with us.

Julia

I have briefly spoken to two people one called Clive and one called Karen. Other than you and them, no one else. Are you going to do the helicopter flight. I think I will and couple of others, it all depends on the time we have to do them. Have you visited many other places in the world that you can reccomend? I am a bit of a culture junkie and love taking photos.

KSGILPIN
(Member)
'JuliaW123' wrote:

Hi

I have booked to go on the Canadian Rockies trip on the 20th May and would love to hear from anyone else who is going.

Julia

Hello Julia

I am another fellow traveller on the Canadian Rockies tour for 20th May. This is also my first Just You trip, but have travelled on my own before to several destinations and then stayed with friends once their so the travelling part doesn't worry me too much. Canada has always been top of my places to go list and I can't believe its nearly here!!

I'm a very young 50 year old (this is in fact my birthday present to myself), and come from Torquay in Devon. Its nice to chat to people who are going to be on the same trip and it sounds like we are all getting very excited - I'm even counting down on facebook and my friends all love it and laugh at me getting so excited.

Look forward to meeting everyone

Karen

Devon Stag
(Member)
'JuliaW123' wrote:

Hi

Julia

Hello Julia,

My name is Clive. I'll be one of your fellow travellers. I went on my first JustYou holiday last year when I did the Golden West tour which was great. I would not worry about it being your first JustYou holiday, if my experience from last year is anything to go by then everyone in the group will hopefully be very friendly.

Hope to see you in the departure lounge at Heathrow on the 20th May.

Regards,

Clive

JuliaW123
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Devon wrote:

'JuliaW123' wrote:

Hi

Julia

Hello Julia,

My name is Clive. I'll be one of your fellow travellers. I went on my first JustYou holiday last year when I did the Golden West tour which was great. I would not worry about it being your first JustYou holiday, if my experience from last year is anything to go by then everyone in the group will hopefully be very friendly.

Hope to see you in the departure lounge at Heathrow on the 20th May.

Regards,

Clive

Hello Clive,

Thank you for responding to my message. I look forward to meeting you and everyone else on the 20th May. Bit Scary, but sure once I have made this initial step I will be fine. So excited about going to Canada at last.

Best wishes

Julia