carolineelisetaylor
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Olly

Sorry to trouble you, I was just wondering when my tickets will arrive for my trip to Canada Rockies and Vancouver, and if I can organise some travel insurance with just you or does it have to be another company?

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Caroline

We will send you your final information documents around two weeks before you travel. This will contain confirmation of your flight times, hotels and excursions, among other things. Most of our flights are done as e-tickets now, so you are likely to receive a reference number rather than paper tickets.

As for insurance, we will be happy to provide this for you. Just give our holiday advisors a call on 0844 567 8844. You should certainly make sure you are covered by someone, as North America can be a very expensive place without insurance!

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

carolineelisetaylor
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Caroline

We will send you your final information documents around two weeks before you travel. This will contain confirmation of your flight times, hotels and excursions, among other things. Most of our flights are done as e-tickets now, so you are likely to receive a reference number rather than paper tickets.

As for insurance, we will be happy to provide this for you. Just give our holiday advisors a call on 0844 567 8844. You should certainly make sure you are covered by someone, as North America can be a very expensive place without insurance!

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Ok thank you Olly

Caroline