carolineelisetaylor
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly

I am on the Rockies trip on may 20th. Will there be any time to do the helicopter flight over the mountains, because I noticed that on another thread there wouldn't be much time as there are other excursions available on those days free for us.. Maybe I read it wrong. I am really looking forward to seeing that part of the world. Do you reccomended the golden west tour as well. That is one I would love to do as well.

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Caroline

You will be able to take the helicopter flight without missing out an anything. The itinerary looks like this:

Day 2

Morning included city tour

Afternoon optional helicopter flight

Evening optional excursion

The Golden West tour is one of our most popular year after year. It's extremely good value too, so if you haven't seen America's West Coast before, it's the perfect introduction!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

carolineelisetaylor
(Member) (Topic Starter)

thank you for that information. Will book the golden west tour next year I think

Devon Stag
(Member)
'carolineelisetaylor' wrote:

Hi Olly

I am on the Rockies trip on may 20th. Will there be any time to do the helicopter flight over the mountains, because I noticed that on another thread there wouldn't be much time as there are other excursions available on those days free for us.. Maybe I read it wrong. I am really looking forward to seeing that part of the world. Do you reccomended the golden west tour as well. That is one I would love to do as well.

Caroline,

Well I really enjoyed my first JustYou holiday on the Golden West tour in July 2011. I would recommend it.

See you on 20th May at Heathrow. It's getting closer!

Cheers,

Clive