LauraAustin
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All, i am new to being single and to be frank i hate it, i'm 46 and live in the south east of England, i am looking for a bit of an adventure holiday in the new year, the cheaper the better any suggestions?

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
At first glance the holidays arn't cheap but for whats included they represent good value in my opinion.

Just pick a holiday you fancy I'm sure you'll have a great time. I did my first JY trip about a year after losing my gf so becoming single, a good decision have made some fantastic friends on every trip I've been on.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome Laura

Adventure holiday !!! .....have you had a look in the brochure or online there are many holidays to choose from, and also many budget amounts. I am sure if you look around you will find one that suits you.

I have done 7 JY tours with an 8th booked.

Cindy

marky
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Laura, Im newly single and guess what i hate it too !

Im 47 and live in essex.

I really don't know if i could go away alone after all these years but have been looking to see if there are any companies that do holidays for singles where you all travel together.

Sorry i can't help you with your adventure holiday at the moment but if i see anything i will let you know

All the best

Mark

Lionelc
(Member)
Hi Laura,

I'm a young 51! Been on my own now for a couple of years and haven't plucked up the courage to go away on my own yet - but thinking of going to the New Year at Warwick/Hinkley to try out JY and the whole single thing. Looking at the posts, I think it could be a good way to start to get a feel for having a trip and some fun! What do you think? L

Lain
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Laura

I am new to the site but still trying to decide on what option....discovery weekend or just book a holiday and go for it, still need to get courage. I am 42 from the Midlands and notice there seems to be a few in their 40's. Have you any thoughts yet?

JayneF
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone

Being newly single as well, I had my first holiday with JY to North Cyprus in October, and had a great time, made some good friends. Felt the price reflected the holiday provided. Have just booked my next holiday to Italy.