pendlewitch
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ladies, I'm getting somewhat frustrated that I don't seem to be able to find out about new tours.  From the forum and other JY travellers, I understand that there are some very interesting new trips out there but, so far, I have yet to find what and where these are.  I have been in contact twice and have received the "Best"  tours brochure and, today, the Inspirations brochure.  Neither of these really help me to find out about new trips.  The new Inca Trail is highlighted in the Inspirations brochure but when I look on the web site, I cannot find any details.  Frustratingly, these holidays seem to be booked up before they appear anywhere.  It's also really nice to browse the brochure rather than search the web.  Unless you know what is available, you won't know what to look for!  My third holiday with JY is booked for South Africa but I'd like to see what else is out there.  Yours, Pendle witch. 😞
Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Pendlewitch,

Our new holidays will feature in a brochure that will be released in the turn of the new year.

Kindest Regards,

Amy