Rosie B
  • (Newbie) (Topic Starter)
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Good evening,

Could you please advise if Just You have a price promise guarantee policy ? I have been on one of your holidays and am looking to book another one soon - for 2025. What I would like to know is : If the price I pay well in advance is then reduced, prior to the holiday departure date, would the difference be refunded to me ? I know some travel companies who operate this policy to ensure that clients booking early are encouraged, rather than being penalised.

Thanks,

Rosie

Just You
(Administration)
Dear Rosie,

Thanks for getting in touch with your query. Our price promise guarantee can be viewed here: https://www.justyou.co.uk/information/essential-information/ and works on the principle of offering a refund where you find the exact same holiday and services offered by another tour operator at a lower price. The full terms of this can be found at the link above.

We offer sales periodically throughout the year, but we are unable to price match for existing bookings. That said, we will share this suggestion with the team for consideration, so thank you so much for raising this with us and if anything does change we will keep you informed.

If there is anything else we can help with please do get in touch.

Best wishes,

Just You

ROSE19999
(Newbie)
I know of two companies who issue a voucher for the difference, to be used against a future booking. With one of those the voucher is valid for 2 years, I'm not sure about the other.  

This encourages people to book early without the worry of the price being reduced, it also encourages them to book a future holiday with that company using the voucher, so it's a win all round. I'm not aware of any that actually refund the money, but I've not used all of them and can only comment on those I have used.

Maybe JY could look at something like this? I think you're the best solos provider there is but when your price match guarantee isn't as good as others it does make a difference when choosing a holiday. 

Something for management to think about maybe.

Best wishes

Rose

Just You
(Administration)
Hi Rose,

Thanks for sharing this information it is really useful to have this insight - we will definitely share this with the team to look into. And thanks for choosing Just You for your solo holidays and for sharing this feedback with us so that we can improve our services.

Best wishes,

Just You

Rosie B
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi Just You,

Thanks for your quick response to my query. I am interested in hearing any updates from you regarding this matter, as it is an important factor (from the customer's point of view) when deciding which company to travel with. I note that you currently have some pretty big discounts (£350) off long haul holidays. 

I have actually just booked my second trip with you - for 2025. I am interested in doing more of your holidays in the future, pending the response from J.Y. management.

Regards,

Rosie

Rosie B
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi Rose,

Many thanks for your info/input re this. I agree 100% !

I'm thinking that J.Y. have maybe, so far, been unaware that other travel companies are offering a price match guarantee for early bookers.

Rgds,

Rosie

Just You
(Administration)
Hi Rose and Rosie.

Rest assured your feedback has been passed onto management to look into. As soon as there is an update we will keep you informed. And once again, thanks for bringing this to our attention, we really appreciate it.

Best wishes.,

Just You