loua
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I just wondered if there was a particular reason that the Athens, Olympia and Corinth coast trip has increased so much - the old brochure had prices in for next year also but it appears that the prices on some dates have now gone up by £400 which seems an awful lot.  And I don't think that's very good as if you were going to put them up by that much then I really don't think you should of advertised the dates and prices for 2017 in your previous brochure.  I still haven't received the new one but im going on the prices on the internet - presuming they are correct.  As I was possibly hoping to go on this trip next year but I really don't think I can justify that much of a price increase I had been looking at it at the price of £1299 not £1699 quite a significant difference sadly 😞

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ioua

I'm sorry that you don't feel you can do this tour any more.

To explain a little, all of our prices are largely based around costs given to us by our suppliers which can fluctuate from time to time. At the time of printing the brochures (both in May and the recent September publications), the prices stated were accurate and loaded into the system which then feed into the website. The only time a price is fixed is once your booking is confirmed.

I would always suggest that travellers visit the website or call one of our holiday advisors for the latest prices.

Kindest regards,

Julia