cheesecake76
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello there, I was going to book my first solos trip to the Istrian Coast and just wondered if anyone has been or is going in September 2024, as it would be nice to hear there honest thoughts and nice to know fellow travellers.  TIA Jacquie

Thunderbay
(Newbie)
Hi I'm going in may first solo holiday with just you. 
Carol from wiltshire
(Member)
I went on this holiday before Covid and would recommend it. The hotel was very nice with a lovely coastal path next to it where you can walk all the way to Opartija, a lovely walk, the scenery is lovely. Down from the pool is a small cove for swimming. The hotel is set in a lovely small characteristic town with a very small harbour, it is not spoilt with lots of hotels and tourists. The itinerary for the week was very good and the week was very enjoyable. We also had a very good guide who looked after us all very well. You will enjoy this trip.
cheesecake76
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you for your message Carol. Much appreciated 😁
cheesecake76
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Oh wow! I hope you have a fantastic time. 
Thunderbay
(Newbie)
Hi I'm going too in may, first time with just you holidays. Flying from Manchester, where are you flying from? 
jane turner
(Member)
Hi I booked this holiday last week for the 14th May,I will be flying from Manchester.I've been with Just You before but not for a few years.It would be nice to her from anyone else who is on this trip.Jane
Lucinda
(Member)
I went last august if I can be of any help ? 

it was a good trip 

jane turner
(Member)
Hi Lucinda,This holiday looks really interesting,can you tell me if the tour to Plitvice National Park involves a lot of walking,I presume you need comfy shoes and a good supply of water.Thanks Jane
Thunderbay
(Newbie)
Hi Jane I'm on this trip too flying from Manchester on the 14th may, I'm staying in the Ibis at the airport the night before as an early flight isn't it! Alison 🙂
jane turner
(Member)
Hi Alison,I will be travelling from Yorkshire and considered staying overnight but we have to be at the airport at 3am!!I have decided to get a taxi as I dont think I will get much sleep either way.Maybe we could meet up at the airport and arrange that nearer the date.Jane
StephAnn
(Newbie)
I'm going to Croatia on 14th May, this is my second Just You Holiday, my first was last May to Sardinia. I had an amazing time and am really looking forward to this one, I've never been to Croatia.
VanessaG
(Newbie)
Hi I'm going on this holiday on 16th July,  flying from Birmingham.  First time on a solo holiday . Who else is going ? Would be nice to know a few names before we fly x
VanessaG
(Newbie)
Hi I'm vanessa I go in July,  first time on a solo holiday . What footwear would you recommend please x
Thunderbay
(Newbie)
That would be great thank you x
Thunderbay
(Newbie)
Will be nice to meet you Stephanne 😀