marionw
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,  I've never been on a Just You holiday before and am going to Croatia's Istrian Coast.  Is there anyone who is going and the same as me?
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Marion

It might help if you put which date you are travelling on. I have not done this tour but I have done many tours you will have a great time I am sure.

Cindy

mrsd
  • (Member)
(Member)
'marionw' wrote:

Hi,  I've never been on a Just You holiday before and am going to Croatia's Istrian Coast.  Is there anyone who is going and the same as me?

Hi,

I'm going on 6th September if that's any help

mrsd

sehoward75
(Member)
Hiya

I'm going on this trip and it's my first. Really looking forward to it  :sleepy:

Jackie14
(Member)
'mrsd' wrote:

'marionw' wrote:

Hi,

I'm going on 6th September if that's any help

mrsd

Hi Marion,

I am going on this trip so see you there. Really looking forward to it, as I have not been to Croatia before.

Regards

Jackie

Jackie14
(Member)
Hi Marion,

I am going on this trip - really looking forward to it , as I haven't been to Croatia before.

See you there :shy: 

Regards

Jackie

newtraveller
(Member)
Hi,

I am going on the Istrian Coast holiday on 4th October. Never having been on a JustYou holiday before, I am a little nervous.

I would like to be in touch with some of my fellow travellers before we go, if possible!

Lois