debra m
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all, I have just booked on the above holiday 21st September 2016... is there anyone else out there who has booked this trip??? I have looked at it for a while now and am very excited to be going at last. ?
marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
'debra m' wrote:

Hi all, I have just booked on the above holiday 21st September 2016... is there anyone else out there who has booked this trip??? I have looked at it for a while now and am very excited to be going at last. ?

Hi debra m,

I went on this trip a couple of years ago and had a fantastic time. If you are lucky enough to get 'V' (Vlatka) as your tour operator, i guarantee you you will have a great time!

Mark

Bosuncat
(Member)
I went back last September.  Change of resort to Lovran from Rabac.  Small town, (lovely old town), great walking along the Lungomare.  Hotel is good but I would say definitely pay the bit extra to get a seaview room.  Food is good on the whole although some people were complaining about the sameness of it, but I thought it was fine.  Hotel is spotlessly clean, and nice big rooms (one bit of advice is take your own hairdryer!!).

I think that they have changed some things this year and Plitvice and Opatija are on the included trips.  Mark will say go to Plitivice 😛   And yes it is stunning but the walking is a bit arduous.  The boat trip is fun and if you get good weather like we did it is stunning. 

Make sure you take plastic beach shoes.  Outdoor pool is very small but the indoor pool is large. 

Any other questions please feel free to ask.  :)

And Mark is SO right about "V".  She has been my TM now on both of the Istrian Coast trips I have been on, and she is a trouper.  If you can remember please let her know Bosuncat says Hi.  She will know who you mean! 😃   I certainly do hope that you get her as your TM.