Sue Crowther
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hello, I'm Sue,

I'll be going to Iceland on November 4th, my first Just You holiday and I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to it. It will be great to hear from any of my fellow travellers before we get there, particularly anyone else travelling from Manchester. 

If anyone has already been to Iceland, all advice welcome. I am well kitted out with thermal underwear, warm water resistant thermal lined trousers, new warm water resistant coat, fleece tops, thick socks, boots, hat and gloves and a swimsuit because I'll be going to the Blue Lagoon, so I hope that I've got it covered on the outdoor clothing front. 

How warm is it likely to be in the hotel in the evenings? I don't want to be sweltering in all my outdoor gear, but I don't want to be cold either. The other thing I'd like to know is what plug adapter will I need so that I can charge my phone and camera. I think that's all my questions for the moment, although I'm sure that I'll have missed something. 

I'm sure that we'll have a wonderful time and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in the group.

See you there! 

Sue

Charliesmum
(Newbie)
Hi Sue,

I have been searching to online community looking for recent comments about Iceland.

I will be going to Iceland in March 2024. First time travelling solo, first time to Iceland.

I cant seem to see if you had any replies to your post.

How was your trip?

I would welcome any advice, particularly about clothing, day and night!

Thanks Ann