Carole 23
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm on the Iceland trip on 12th November, flying from Heathrow at midday. Anyone else travelling from Yorkshire? I'm thinking about driving down the afternoon before to get there on time, so may be able to offer a lift.
JillSheffield
(Member)
Hi

I'm thinking of booking this I but can't decide between a sunshine holiday or Iceland

Carole 23
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JillSheffield' wrote:

Hi

I'm thinking of booking this  I but can't decide between a sunshine holiday or Iceland

Hi Jill, let me know if you do decide to go, I also live in Sheffield. There's also a lovely article in today's Guardian magazine that might help you make up your mind!

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jill,

I did this trip in March 2015 and absolutely loved it!  The landscapes are fascinating and beautiful and Iceland is just a wonderful country to visit - the food was incredible!  I hope you book it...

Cheers,

Bob

Lainy
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Carole 23' wrote:

I'm on the Iceland trip on 12th November, flying from Heathrow at midday. Anyone else travelling from Yorkshire? I'm thinking about driving down the afternoon before to get there on time, so may be able to offer a lift.

Hi carol I’m going on the same trip but I’m leaving from Gatwick see you in Iceland