Dawn1980
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello all 

I was just wondering if anyone was doing the USA 18day western wonders tour in September? I am a newbie never done a solo tour and a bit anxious. I was originally doing a different tour in October but just amended to this and wanted to reach out to see who else was doing this one. 

Debbie D
(Newbie)
Hi Dawn, I'm also going on this trip as is Sue who I met on the Canada's Eastern Wonders trip last year.  This will be my 4th Just You trip and am sure we'll have a great time.  Will see you in the lounge at Heathrow!
Dawn1980
(Member) (Topic Starter)
That's great looking forward to meeting you both. It's my first trip so a little anxious as all will be new to me? However I am looking forward to it. ☺️
Donna1
(Member)
Hi all I'm not going on this holiday I'll be doing the national parks tour in September but just wanted to say I did this tour September 2019 and loved it (my last holiday before covid hit). You'll all have a lovely time. Enjoy it. I made great friends on my trip and we kept in touch throughout covid checking in on each other and are still in touch now. 

Donna

Dawn1980
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you for posting on my thread. So pleased to hear you enjoyed it. I am a newbie but looking forward to it and hoping to make some friends along the way. ☺️
Dawn1980
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Afternoon all

i am looking forward to this holiday and meeting those on it.. I am looking at upgrading my flight to economy delight on the way for more leg room and faster boarding and premium on the way back for a more comfortable seat.. is anyone else thinking of this option? 

Dawn