Lespud
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just returned from this trip which I loved.Nice to finally get a holiday again! The area is beautiful,clean and safe and we had an excellent guide Tania who stayed with us and couldn’t have been more helpful.The hotel is large but quiet,food is now all buffet style and breakfast outside was lovely.Drinks are expensive £10 for small glass of wine.But bars in town much cheaper.Trips all good some days were rearranged as a storm at sea ment changing day of boat trip.

Some of us chose not to go to the National park as the thought of over 8 hours on the coach was just too much.Be aware all journeys are long as the roads are twisty along the coast and over the mountains.I and two other guests did the zip line experience,anyone wanting to have a go at this,my advice is do it! I am terrified of heights and thought I was going to back out of this when we arrived at Pazin but the staff on site were so good and reassuring I went for it and loved it,again brochure states four lines but it is only two,but still amazing.I will definitely return to Croatia.