Bosuncat
(Member)
Of course you are special Cindy!! :)

It's the first time a brochure has not arrived for me I have to say. Kinda annoying though as I have other things in mind but I want to see if the Adriatic cruise thing is viable first.

Time is getting on and I have to get my "children" booked into their cattery so I hope it hurries up.

JimS
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

I haven't received a brochure yet. This happened the last time too.

Regds

Jim

mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

I received my brochure today...many thanks. One question though; can I be put on your 'special' mailing list as well please? I can't get to the bottom of why I keep missing out...I just do!

Cheers

Mike

gailtravels
(Member)
I hope I get a new brochure I normally have to phone and ask for it! Please Julia can you make sure I get one. Thanks
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Elaine,

Just to say that the cruise isn't in the new brochure - there are no new holidays in it! I understand from Julia that the cruise and two culinary tours are in extra leaflets that should arrive with your brochure - they didn't with mine! So just to let you know if you are puzzled when you get your brochure, check for the extra leaflets!!

Cheers,

Bob

Julia
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Gailtravels,mikew, JimS - I'm on it.
Julia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'sallyc' wrote:

Thanks Julia. I have noticed that my first post, and also one in the current Namibia topic didn't appear in its entirety. They both typed okay so I don't quite understand how they got edited in the ether between my iPad and you. Has anyone else had this problem?

Hi Sally,

It's a new one on me - has anyone else had any issues?

Julia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Peter,

There is a copy in the post to you - let me know if you haven't had it by the end of the week.

Thanks

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member)
Brochure arrived today, for which I thank you Julia. But sadly no additional brochures (as per Bob's reply, thanks Bob :thumbup:) If it is possible to send me the leaflets I would appreciate because I am still interested in the cruise dates.

I see that the Sorrento trip has changed somewhat! New hotel in Pompeii. VERY interesting. I need to check out the new hotel but it is so easy to get the train from there. Is that new hotel likely to be for just this year Julia?

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Please could you check that one is on it's way to me as well please?

Thanks

Julia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mark,

Indeed there is - keep your eyes peeled!

Julia

Julia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Bosuncat - leaflets are on their way.

As for the Sorrento tour, yes, this has changed slightly (hopefully it helps to re-iterate that we do listen to the feedback from our customers). As for next year, the hotel (like the the itinerary) will be closely monitored and we'll use feedback from the Tour Managers and our customers to make any necessary tweaks.

Kindest regards,

Julia

kaitakflier
(Member)
Julia

Brochure arrived today.

Many thanks.

Peter

Bosuncat
(Member)
Thanks Julia.

And it will be interesting to see what travellers think of a hotel in Pompei. :thumbup: If for nothing else it should be a bit cheaper to eat out than Sorrento.

I have read up on TA re the hotel and it reads well.

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks Julia, mine came the other day!

Mark

lesley07
(Member)
Hi Julia

Thought I had sent you a message but obviously not as it has not appeared. I have not received new brochure and would be obliged if you could arrange for one to be sent to me.

Thanks

Lesley

Julia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lesley,

Done, it will be with you as soon as Mr(s) postie can get it to you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

lesley07
(Member)
Hi Julia

Brochure arrived this morning!

Thanks

Lesley