Kerryp
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Please could you confirm the number of people booked on this tour, the male/female split, and the age range?

Thanks,

Kerry

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Kerryp,

I can tell you that 9 travellers are booked onto this tour. 2 are male and 7 are female. The age ranges between late 30s - late 70s.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Kerryp
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Amy,

What is the minimum number of travellers needed for this tour to go ahead?

Thanks,

Kerry

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Kerry,

I can tell you that 10 travellers is usually the minimum number that a tour will require to go ahead.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Kerryp
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Amy,

Please could you give me an update on numbers for this trip and confirm if it has been given the green light yet?

Many thanks!

Kerry

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kerry,

The current numbers for this trip are that there are 17 travellers booked with group made up of 3 men and 14 women - ages from late-30s through to late-70s.

I can confirm that this has been given the green light to go ahead as planned.

Kindest regards,

Julia

00Susanna00
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Kerry,

The current numbers for this trip are that there are 17 travellers booked with group made up of 3 men and 14 women - ages from late-30s through to late-70s.

I can confirm that this has been given the green light to go ahead as planned.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Pleased to hear this news! I am booked, and really looking forward to it.

Sue

Travellite
(Member)
What is the maximum number for the US Western Wonders trip please.
Moderator2
(Member)
Hi Travellite,

I can tell you that 40 travelers is the maximum number of travelers for this trip.

Kind Regards,

Amy

gill54
(Member)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Hi Travellite,

I can tell you that 40 travelers is the maximum number of travelers for this trip.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Hi Amy

I presume that the maximum of 40 applies to the September trip as well as that was the date I was interested in. Personally 40 for me is too large a number. 40 on an off the coach queuing for toilets etc. I will ask about numbers booked for September later on in the year before I decide whether to book or not.

Gill

Moderator2
(Member)
Hi Gill,

Yes, 40 is also the maximum number of travelers for the September trip.

Kind Regards,

Amy

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi All

Having experienced a USA trip (National Parks last September) where there were 40 travellers, all I can say is that 40 travellers is unbearable for me for such a busy trip!

Regards

Sylvia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have been in many USA tours and I would say 40 is very common, the coaches usually have from and side doors so I sit by the side doors, so as soon as they are open I am off!! To the facilities....the USA tours are popular so you might not find a much less number of travellers.

Cindy

00Susanna00
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

I have been in many USA tours and I would say 40 is very common, the coaches usually have from and side doors so I sit by the side doors, so as soon as they are open I am off!! To the facilities....the USA tours are popular so you might not find a much less number of travellers.

Cindy

That’s a great tip Cindy - thanks!!

SylviaJ
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

Cindy

Hello Cindy

Sadly, our coach only had one door for 40 travellers plus TM and driver, most unsatisfactory.  l will not be inclined to book a holiday to the USA in future if there is 40 people on it!

Regards

Sylvia

SylviaJ
(Member)
'00Susanna00' wrote:

'nixon' wrote:

Cindy

That’s a great tip Cindy - thanks!!

Hi 

Don't bank on having a coach with two doors for a quick exit: our coach had one door for 40 people and was torture!!!!!

Happy holidays

Sylvia