PrincessPringle
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
I'm booked on this as my first trip with Just You but I've not heard anything from JY aside from my booking confirmation.  I'm worried that this is normal or have I fallen for an elaborate scam?

I did think I'd have had some guidance about ESTAs etc.

Also, there appears to be far less excursions than in previous years, especially no show in Las Vegas.  Is there a reason for this?

Just You
  • (Administration)
(Administration)
Good Morning PrincessPringle,

Thanks so much for your message, I can confirm that Just You is a genuine tour operator – your final documentation is sent out 2-3 weeks prior to departure.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/usa/entry-requirements  regularly to keep up to date with advisories and travel plans, and to apply for your visa.

In relation to the Las Vegas shows we have found up to now that there hasn’t been the demand for Cirque Du Soleil, however on your free day in Las Vegas, your Holiday Director will be on hand to book shows for customers as this tends to work better and means you have more of a selection to choose from.

If there is anything else we can help with do let us know, and you can always give us a call on 01858 415043 if you have any concerns or questions. We hope you have a fabulous time!

Best wishes,

Lorraine