SandraV
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning Sandra,

If you reply to this thread that you are happy to exchange details, then we can arrange this for you.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Hi Amy

Yes I am happy to exchange details.

Thank you

Sandra

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Sandra,

I have emailed Angie S your email address as you requested.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Angie S
(Member)
Hi Sandra,

I don't seem to have received your email address yet from JY.

I hope you don't mind but I've pressed on with my arrangememts. I'm flying to London on 15/9. The visa section at the consulate as you know does not open til 2pm but I plan to get there pretty early as I've read if you get there at 2pm there could already be a line of people ahead of you. Travelling from Perth I don't want to leave anything to chance ... I'm quite a cautious person!!

I'm more than happy to feed back how I get on if you happen to go another time.

It's feeling a bit more real for me too. I need to buy a few appropriate things to wear - that's the next job.

Where abouts in Turkey are you off to?

Angie

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Angie,

I'm sorry that you don't seem to have received the email address for Sandra.

I will re-send this email, but perhaps you should take a look in your junk folder in case the message was sent there?

Kind Regards,

Amy

SandraV
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Angie S' wrote:

Hi Sandra,

I don't seem to have received your email address yet from JY.

I hope you don't mind but I've pressed on with my arrangememts. I'm flying to London on 15/9. The visa section at the consulate as you know does not open til 2pm but I plan to get there pretty early as I've read if you get there at 2pm there could already be a line of people ahead of you. Travelling from Perth I don't want to leave anything to chance ... I'm quite a cautious person!!

I'm more than happy to feed back how I get on if you happen to go another time.

It's feeling a bit more real for me too. I need to buy a few appropriate things to wear - that's the next job.

Where abouts in Turkey are you off to?

Angie

Hi Angie

If I can get the afternoon off of work I may well join you in the queue on 15th Sept.

If not, then I would be glad to know about your experience, so that I can be prepared.

I'm assuming its headscarf and sensibly covered for women for the embassy visit.

I also need to buy some appropriate clothes to wear for the actual trip, but that will have to wait until after Turkey.

I'm off to Side with my partner, Dave for a chill out week.

Sandra

Angie S
(Member)
Hi Sandra,

I'm taking a headscarf just in case. From what I've read on the internet I think people wear the headscarf out of respect.

I've got your email address from Amy so I'll drop you a line to make contact.

Angie