marks
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I have just read a Feefo review with regards to the Hotel for Sorrento and Pompeii tour who stated that the hotel was changed last minute?

Could JY confirm what hotel is being used? Is it still Hotel Palma?

Thanks

Mark

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark

I have spoken to a colleague can confirm the hotel listed for this years departures is the Hotel Palma, located in Pompei, as per the latest edition of the brochure.

Kindest regards,

Julia

tml
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just returned from this trip, had such a lovely time! Saw everything I wanted to see and more! Was disappointed with hotel thou, we all obviously paid the same price, some had balconies some didn't, I was one who didn't! Think just you should do like travel agents, if you want a balcony you should be able to pay extra, think that would be much fairer after all I paid the same as everyone else!
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi tml

Unfortunately it is pot luck as to what rooms you get whilst on Just You holiday. I personally am not too fussed as long as the room is clean, there is hot water and it is not too tiny!

Jaya

Carol J
(Member)
'tml' wrote:

Just returned from this trip, had such a lovely time! Saw everything I wanted to see and more! Was disappointed with hotel thou, we all obviously paid the same price, some had balconies some didn't, I was one who didn't! Think just you should do like travel agents, if you want a balcony you should be able to pay extra, think that would be much fairer after all I paid the same as everyone else!

Great to be able to sit out on your own balcony..........preferably with a great view.

Definitely agree there should be the choice. :thumbup:

daveJB
(Member)
'tml' wrote:

Hi Julie, I found your review by chance, I knew you would have good time, It was a great holiday, are you planning your next one?

I have posted some photos on the JY facebook page, I'm not bothered about a balcony myself but I can see your point.

Dave.