ShirleyG
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I’m booked to go on the Pompeii, Sorrento holiday on 16th. March, can yo7 tell me which hotel we will be staying in. Online it says Hotel Villa Romana, but in the brochure it gives Hotel Palma. Thankyou.
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Shirley,

It looks like you will be staying in the Hotle Villan Romana in Monori. Please note that your hotel will be confirmed in your final documents.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Diddydi
(Member)
'ShirleyG' wrote:

I’m booked to go on the Pompeii, Sorrento holiday on 16th. March, can yo7 tell me which hotel we will be staying in. Online it says Hotel Villa Romana, but in the brochure it gives Hotel Palma. Thankyou.

Hi, I am doing this holiday in June and thought I was staying in Minori but am staying in Pompeii.  Would love to hear your thoughts on the holiday when you return.

ShirleyG
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'HiDiddydi' wrote:

'ShirleyG' wrote:

Hi, I am doing this holiday in June and thought I was staying in Minori but am staying in Pompeii.  Would love to hear your thoughts on the holiday when you return.

Hi, Let’s hope we both enjoy our holiday. Perhaps someone out there can give us some helpful info. about it.

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

If you go to the review section you will find two recent reviews of this holiday which you may find helpful.

Lesley

Jackie36
(Member)
Hi Both

I recently returned from this trip having had a wonderful holiday. The hotel I stayed in was Hotel Villa Romana in Minori which was lovely. Whichever hotel you stay in I'm sure you will have a great holiday! I recommend the trip to Capri.

Jackie