Veelight
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly, do you know who is the tour manager yet for Kenya 16/05 please.

Regards Vee

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Vee

Your tour manager will be Elaine Koch.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Veelight
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Vee

Your tour manager will be Elaine Koch.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly , thanks, How many are booked on this trip please ?

Regards Vee

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Vee

So far nine people have booked this trip.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Veelight
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Vee

So far nine people have booked this trip.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly, thank you for your repy,

I have other question for you, i have been toald today by a friend who has been to Kenya many years ago now, she says that i can't take Kenyan money out of the country, is this true ?

Regards Vee

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Vee

I've looked at quite a few websites on this subject and you will be fine to take Kenyan money out of the country.

But you might find it hard to change in the UK so unless you are planning to return to Kenya soon, I would recommend changing back to sterling at the airport in Kenya.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I had no problems changing my money back into English with my Bank (Nat West which is where I got the money from)..so it might be worth asking from where your getting the kenyan money from will they buy it back from you.

Cindy

Veelight
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Vee

I've looked at quite a few websites on this subject and you will be fine to take Kenyan money out of the country.

But you might find it hard to change in the UK so unless you are planning to return to Kenya soon, I would recommend changing back to sterling at the airport in Kenya.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly, thanks for the prompt reply. i will do that , hope i have time on the return, but will ask Elaine when im over there,

Regards Vee

Veelight
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

I had no problems changing my money back into English with my Bank (Nat West which is where I got the money from)..so it might be worth asking from where your getting the kenyan money from will they buy it back from you.

Cindy

Hi Cindy, thanks i will ask , im not sure yet how much to take with me as just spending money,

VEE