Gillinana
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I'm booked to walk The Camino de Santiago in June. I have asked in the forum is anyone else going, but no-one has replied. I'm a bit concerned as this is my first solo trip & wondered if other travellers are friends travelling together. ( I've seen this mentioned in other comments) Hopefully you can reassure me.  😉
Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Gillinana,

There is no need to be concerned. Some people that book with us are not registered on the Just You Community.

I can tell you that there are 17 travellers booked on this tour. It might be a solo trip but I assure you that you are not alone. 🙂

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Gillinana
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Than you Mildred - I feel better about it now. Obviously I knew there had to go others booked on the trip. Just wondered why I didn't get replies. Thanks again.
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Gillinana,

Not been on for at least 5 days like most people, hence the reason why this is my second posting tonight, not my last either. Do not worry if you have not heard from people, like Mildred says as least there are 17 people with you. Have a great trip- something I want to do eventually after everywhere else 😉 

Jan

Gillinana
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Jan for your reassurance. Sorry I've been late replying - I've given up going on the site to see if anyone would like to get in touch prior to holiday.
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gillinana

Unfortunately majority of the people who book a Just You holiday either are not aware of the Community or just do not bother using it or they may just browse and not post anything. I would not worry if no one has replied to your post. Enjoy your holiday.

Jaya