John JRK
(Member)
Hi ,

I have booked this trip on September 20th & flying down from Manchester.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow travellers.

John

Maried
(Member)
'Sylvia, I am planning to book tomorrow. i can send you details if you like.Marie' wrote:

'Maried' wrote:

I am booked on the Sept departure for this trip and was checking for music events during the trip. I’ve spotted that The Eagles with the Doobie Brothers are playing on the night we are in San Diego and think I will book tickets for it! Does anyone fancy this?

Marie

Hi Marie

I would be very interested in seeing the Eagles and the Doobie Brothers if time permitted.  Have you booked yet?

Regards

Sylvia

Maried
(Member)
Sylvia,

here is the link to book tickets. Let me know what you think. I haven't booked it yet.

Marie

Maried
(Member)
SylviaJ
(Member)
'Maried' wrote:

Sylvia,

OOPS! Forgot to paste the link in!

http://sandiegoticketoffice.com/petcopark//Tickets-Active.php?eventID=2580305&venueID=3019 

Marie

Hi Marie 

Thanks for this but I think I'll decline as don't want to pay 200 dollars to see them!

Also, my experience of these busy tours means that we wouldn't necessarily get to the hotel early. The doors of concert open at 3pm for 5pm start. And on looking at the programme we're due to do a dinner cruise around the bay on the 22nd. 

Regards 

Sylvia

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi All

I've booked most of the excursions and received the final info, so counting down to the 20th now!

See you all at the T3 Lounge.

Regards

Sylvia

RuthS
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi All, this trip is looming fast ! Has anyone booked directly to do an Alcatraz Island visit ? I was considering doing the early bird tour at 08.45am on the 1st of October.

Ruth

SylviaJ
(Member)
'RuthS' wrote:

Hi All, this trip is looming fast ! Has anyone booked directly to do an Alcatraz Island visit ? I was considering doing the early bird tour at 08.45am on the 1st of October.

Ruth

Hello Ruth

I haven't booked Alcatraz as I've signed up to do the escape from the rock cruise, evening tour with dinner and helicopter flight so thought I might be pushing it if I opted for this too!

See you soon.

Sylvia

RuthS
  • (Member)
(Member)
'SylviaJ' wrote:

'RuthS' wrote:

Ruth

Hello Ruth

I haven't booked Alcatraz as I've signed up to do the escape from the rock cruise, evening tour with dinner and helicopter flight so thought I might be pushing it if I opted for this too!

See you soon.

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia, I too have signed up to the evening tour with dinner which should be fun. I decided against the escape from the rock tour as i wanted to see inside the prison. I am really looking forward to the whole trip.

Ruth

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi Sylvia, I too have signed up to the evening tour with dinner which should be fun. I decided against the escape from the rock tour as i wanted to see inside the prison. I am really looking forward to the whole trip.

Ruth

I've seen many Alcatraz films so think I'll get more enjoyment out of doing other things.  

(If timings permit, I might join you though.)

I'm looking forward to the trip too and only hope the weather etc will be better than the National Parks trip of last year.

Sylvia