Dawn1980
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello 

is anyone doing the 18 day western wonders in September? I really want to do this but it isn't running next year but there are spaces left this year. Just wondering who is going? 

DawnH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dawn,

I've going on this trip in September.  Can't wait.  Look forward to meeting you if you decide to go for it.

Dawn

Dawn1980
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have booked.. ☺️Oh that's great.. so at least 2 Dawns will be there 😀. Hopefully I can meet you before checking in.. I will probably be there extra early.. I'm a bit nervous about doing all that on my own as I get lost so easily it's my first solo trip as well but I was told there will be a representative at departures. If I don't see you at checkin hopefully we can meet in the departure lounge which is complementary. 
DawnH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dawn,

That's great that you've booked, look forward to meeting you.

When you get your luggage labels make sure you put one on your hand luggage.  This way other travellers will know you are part of the group and can make contact with you.

Dawn 

Dawn1980
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

i am looking forward to meeting you all on this trip. I am looking at upgrading my flight to economy delight on the way for more leg room and faster boarding and premium on the way back for more room and comfortable seating to sleep on the way back. Is anyone else thinking of upgrading or done so on previous trips? 

PrincessPringle
(Newbie)
Originally Posted by: Dawn1980 

Hello

i am looking forward to meeting you all on this trip. I am looking at upgrading my flight to economy delight on the way for more leg room and faster boarding and premium on the way back for more room and comfortable seating to sleep on the way back. Is anyone else thinking of upgrading or done so on previous trips? 

Hi

I don't know if it's changed, but I was booked on Western Wonders back in May 2020 and obvs didn't happen.  I'd asked to upgrade to premium, it was charged to me as a full price additional flight.  I queried it and was told that's just what it costs.... so in a nutshell, I'd have to pay for 2 flights!!!!

It may have changed now.