Mrs PT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hallo I was wondering if any one can recommend a holiday for a 68 year old newly widowed lady. I don't want to

be away for a long time as I don't know how it will be. I need something to look forward to in the new year sometime. I used to go to Spain a few times a year and we did enjoy cruising for special occasions. I would like to do something different perhaps a guided tour with busy days. :huh:

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Mrs PT

Welcome to the world of JY, I have been using JY since 2006 and have travelled the world with them. Tours that are closer to home that I have done and I can totally recommend are.

Battlefields Tour, amazing if you love war history.

Highlights of Tuscany very nice tour not to hectic and very nice days out and things to see.

Austrian Lakes stunning scenery and a nice mix of things to see

Poland and the Tatra mountains this was a lovely tour that maybe they will bring back one day

The first tour I went on was a USA tour these are normally full,on tours very busy.

I have been to Kenya, New Zealand and many USA tours,

Any questions just ask.

Cindy

JemmaJuly
(Member)
'Mrs PT' wrote:

Hallo I was wondering if any one can recommend a holiday for a 68 year old newly widowed lady. I don't want to

be away for a long time as I don't know how it will be. I need something to look forward to in the new year sometime. I used to go to Spain a few times a year and we did enjoy cruising for special occasions. I would like to do something different perhaps a guided tour with busy days. :huh:

The river cruise from Seville to Cadiz is very good. Trips to Granada, Cordoba, Cadiz. Lovely ship and crew and great food.