Julia S
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Would love to hear from anyone who is going on this holiday on 2nd September. It is my first Just You holiday and I am feeling a bit nervous....
FionaM
(Member)
Hi Julia,

I'm going on this trip next week. This is my first post so hoping it appears correctly! I'd say we are in for a treat - everything I've read on here so far leads me to believe that wherever you go and whoever is on the holiday, it's sure to be a great time. Hopefully we will bump into each other at Heathrow (check for the luggage tags!). I've never been away with JY either so we have something in common. It's a shame in a way that this forum doesn't let you post a profile pic (or does it?) so you could easily link up with others on departure. Anyway - only a few days to go....see you soon!! Fiona

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia

I have not yet done this trip, but know that it is a lovely destination. There is no need to be nervous as travelling with Just You is fantastic. You do not have to worry about anything as everything is taken care of. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy yourself. Have a wonderful holiday. I am sure that you will want to book another Just You holiday on your return!

Jaya

Bosuncat
(Member)
Well my profile pic would never identify me! :P

I am going on the Istrian Coast trip but unfortunately not until the 16th September departure.

It is my second trip there, although JY have changed to a different hotel and location this year. It's a lovely part of the world and I am sure that you will have a great time. :thumbup:

Julia S
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you both for your replies. Looking forward to meeting you on Wednesday Fiona and thank you for the reassurance Jaya - 'sitting back and enjoying myself' sounds perfect! 🙂
rogerhale
(Member)
'Julia wrote:

Would love to hear from anyone who is going on this holiday on 2nd September. It is my first Just You holiday and I am feeling a bit nervous....

Hi Julia, I will be going on the 2nd and am looking forward to it as I'm sure you are - no need to feel nervous although it's natural - sure you'll enjoy the experience and go on many other JY holidays

Regards

Roger

Bosuncat
(Member)
Enjoy folks and please put a review on when you get back. :thumbup:

Seems no one on the forum is going on the departure on the 16th. 😕

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia wrote:

Hi Julia S

I have done this holiday- you are guaranteed to have a great time.

Mark

janets
(Member)
Hi - I'm travelling to Croatia Istrian Coast departing 16th September - I wonder how many people are booked and would love to hear from anyone else travelling. Just You and Travelsphere holidays are always superb but it is a while since I have done a JY trip, so a bit apprehensive. Itinerary seems to say we will have a great time. 🙂 :s
Angie62
(Member)
'Julia wrote:

I hope you have a good time Julia. I am going a week after you on 9th and it's my first time also so I know exactly how you are feeling. I can't find anyone on this board yet that is going on the 9th

Angie

Mavis D
(Member)
Hello, I am also on the 2nd Sept departure. This will be my second JY holiday, booked almost immediately after returning from the first which was excellent. No need to be nervous, just enjoy the experience and meeting fellow travellers. Looking forward to seeing you at Heathrow on Wednesday.
marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia wrote:

Hi Julia S

No need to be nervous. What you have to remember is that you are all there to have a great time. What's more, i have been on this tour and can guarantee that you'll have a wonderful time- especially if the tour manager is the wonderful Vlatka.

Enjoy!

Mark

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

Enjoy folks and please put a review on when you get back. :thumbup:

Seems no one on the forum is going on the departure on the 16th. :-/

Not long now for you Elaine, eh?

Mark

Sammy67
(Member)
Hi

I have booked up to go in May 2016, so would love to hear any tips and hints at making my holiday a great one. I have done some research and it looks beautiful. It would be great to hear from those who have been or are going soon.

thanks

Sammy

(Member)
Hi janets,

There are 18 people booked on the 16th September departure, so there should be a great mix of people.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Bosuncat
(Member)
Hi - I'm travelling to Croatia Istrian Coast departing 16th September - I wonder how many people are booked and would love to hear from anyone else travelling. Just You and Travelsphere holidays are always superb but it is a while since I have done a JY trip, so a bit apprehensive. Itinerary seems to say we will have a great time

Hi JanetS.

Sorry. I missed that you were on the 16th September departure. As you can probably gather from this, so am I. :thumbup:

I've been on this trip before, but not staying in Lovran, which I don't know at all, although I have been briefly to Opatija. The hotel looks really good, so lets hope the weather behaves for us.

I am staying at the Premier Inn on Bath Road at Heathrow the night before, and look forward to meeting up with you , hopefully at Heathrow. 🙂

Bosuncat
(Member)
Also I think that 18 is a great number, Monty. :thumbup:

Really pleased to see that the numbers have shot up so well on the September departures.

janets
(Member)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi janets,

There are 18 people booked on the 16th September departure, so there should be a great mix of people.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty,

Many thanks - sounds like a nice number for a great mix and cohesive group.

Regards, Janet 🙂

janets
(Member)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

Hi - I'm travelling to Croatia Istrian Coast departing 16th September - I wonder how many people are booked and would love to hear from anyone else travelling. Just You and Travelsphere holidays are always superb but it is a while since I have done a JY trip, so a bit apprehensive. Itinerary seems to say we will have a great time

Hi JanetS.

Sorry. I missed that you were on the 16th September departure. As you can probably gather from this, so am I. :thumbup:

I've been on this trip before, but not staying in Lovran, which I don't know at all, although I have been briefly to Opatija. The hotel looks really good, so lets hope the weather behaves for us.

I am staying at the Premier Inn on Bath Road at Heathrow the night before, and look forward to meeting up with you , hopefully at Heathrow. :)

Hi,

Nice to hear from a fellow traveller - yes, hope the weather will be good to match what appears to be a great hotel and excellent locations.

I'm also staying at the same hotel so might bump into you there, otherwise will no doubt see you at Heathrow.

Best wishes, Janet :shy:

Bosuncat
(Member)
Well I have been keeping my eye on the webcams and it seems to be pretty steady. Some rain but generally sunny.

Would be nice to meet up at the hotel pre departure. I am happy for Janet to have my email, Monty, if she wants it, so that we can contact each other pre departure.

Thank you.