Kezzer46
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Having taken my main holiday early this year, I am now starting to think about my holiday for next year...and I'm a little stuck as the holiday I wanted JY wont be doing next year 😞 So in order to give myself a little inspiration I wondered if anyone else has already booked their holiday for 2016 and if so where are you off to?

Thanks

Kerry

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kerry,

I've booked Mexico, Guatemala and Belize for next February, with the Playa del Carmen add-on. It sounds a fantastic tour with lots of interesting experiences - a mix of culture, scenery, a bit of wildlife and some fun activities too! It seems to be selling well, with four already booked for the main tour (according to the website) and I know of two others who are doing the add-on, so that's at least seven booked so far. February seems a really good time to go, when it should be generally dry and not too humid! I'm also thinking about doing the Travelsphere Grand Baltic Explorer in September next year, as it covers five countries I've long wanted to visit. It's also half board so even if there aren't any other single travellers I wouldn't be eating in the evenings by myself!! But I'm going to wait until the new JY brochure comes out in Sept before I book in case there are any new JY hols I can't possibly miss!

Hope you make the right holiday choice for next year.

Best wishes,

Bob

Toni2909
(Member)
I am still waiting to hear about a secret project that Julia keeps hinting at ......... and I am hoping that it gets a green light and doesn't clash with a week I am hoping to take with some friends in Suffolk. Not knowing whether / when either of these will happen leaves me feeling a bit adrift at the moment. But inspiration from others is always welcome.

Toni

Mick W
(Member)
Haha, not thought about it yet as got a few trips to do this year including my big one (Cuba).

Christmas and/,or new year to sort yet.

Janette333
(Member)
I'm thinking of doing the Peru Highlights tour next March..............
wanny
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi kerry. I'm going to Italy next year but haven't decided which one as yet but as long as it's Venice. And to do route 66
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello All,

100years since my Great Uncle was killed at Arras on May 24th 2016, so shall be there for that. Would love to do the Grand Explorer in September , unfortunately I hit 60 on New Years Eve 2016. I have asked nicely if Just You could do a trip to New Zealand :angel:

Have found one with New Zealand for Christmas and then on board a harbour boat watching the fireworks in Sydney for NYE with another company with £1,300 add for single travellers :@

Jan

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kerry

Unless I

There is something to excite me in the new brochure I don't think I will be doing one next year, also have younger son getting married so money is going in that direction, so hoping for something good for 2017!

Cindy

Bosuncat
(Member)
Hi there.

Well now there should hopefully be a Manchester departure I am planning to do Makarska Riviera in May. :thumbup: next year. That's a definite one. I shall hopefully be booking after I come back from Istrian Coast in September.

Annam
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kerry

I've got Cuba and Croatia booked for next year.

Still got for this year Japan & Hong Kong. Also Italy & Lake Bled 🙂

Bob - look forward to your review of Mexico etc - it's on my radar for holidays!

Anna

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat

I have booked Makarska for next May and m hoping to do Italy in September but not sure which one yet. Have had to desert JY for next two holiday as departure airports/times didn't work but will be doing New England in October and Paphos at Christmas. Be interesting to see how the other companies compare.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'janib' wrote:

Hello All,

100years since my Great Uncle was killed at Arras on May 24th 2016, so shall be there for that. Would love to do the Grand Explorer in September , unfortunately I hit 60 on New Years Eve 2016. I have asked nicely if Just You could do a trip to New Zealand :angel:

Have found one with New Zealand for Christmas and then on board a harbour boat watching the fireworks in Sydney for NYE with another company with £1,300 add for single travellers :@

Jan

Wow that sure is a hefty add on!!! Hope you can sort something out

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kerry

I have booked Mexico, Guatemala and Belize for next March and South Africa with Zambia add on in September. Am wondering whether to do the add on for the Mexico trip - will have to work out if I will have enough holidays and if so, will go ahead with the add on. Next year is a' big' birthday so have decided to treat myself.

Jaya

Lisyloo16
(Member)
'Kezzer46' wrote:

Having taken my main holiday early this year, I am now starting to think about my holiday for next year...and I'm a little stuck as the holiday I wanted JY wont be doing next year 😞 So in order to give myself a little inspiration I wondered if anyone else has already booked their holiday for 2016 and if so where are you off to?

Thanks

Kerry

Hi Kerry

I'm considering booking the South Africa trip for September 2016 with the Zambia add-on, but not having booked with JY before I am somewhat nervous. Has anybody else booked this trip yet and any tips or advice would be welcome.

Lisa

Kezzer46
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Wow thank you all..Some of you do so much more traveling than me, and I am jealous in the nicest possible way. You've given me lots of ideas. I've just checked out the Mexico trip which looks amazing, but I am also pondering with the idea of doing two shorter holidays instead of one main holiday! Decisions decisions...

Janib - fingers crossed you find that special holiday to celebrate your 60th

Jaya - if its a 'big' birthday, book the add on and take the extra few days as sick days lol

Actually I've just realised that I will be having a bigesh birthday next year so maybe I will smash the piggy bank (again) and treat myself as well.

Thanks again

Kerry

zztop27
(Member)
Vietnam in February or March 2016 is my current plan.

Pete .........

magpie10
(Member)
I'm hoping to visit Croatia in May, as long as JY still offer flights from Manchester or Heathrow.

I was hoping to go to Canada and America next year, but JY seem to have changed it and it looks like you don't visit New York anymore. Although I've already been twice, I was really looking forward to going back. I might look at Travelsphere and see if they still visit New York, otherwise I might have to look at another tour operator.

Hopefully going to Rhodes and possibly somewhere else in Europe with friends, but it's too early to finalise anything yet.

Looks like there's some good tours being planned already

SarahS
(Member)
Vietnam and Cambodia or Japan
Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
Burma in February and possibly Namibia in September. Haven't decided where to go in between yet!

Cheers,

Hils

wanny
  • (Member)
(Member)
The new america and Canada one looks nice.shame I will miss the ice cream factory! But I wouldn't had booked the tour if it wasn't going to new york so swings and round about I guess