AbbaDave
(Member)
Have a great time guys I def want to do Namibia soon, look forward very much to your reviews

Regards

Dave

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi folks, thanks for the replies - hopefully everything will work out on the luggage front! I've just picked up my SA rand - despite the euro being so weak against sterling, I got a good rate on rand, better than when I went to SA in 2011 so it must have fallen badly in the meantime!

Hi Sally, that's a pity about the Wreck, hope JY have come up with a great alternative. Two weeks to go!!

Cheers,

Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob

Think positive and your luggage will be fine. I have only had to do this once when I was flying from Bali to Penang via Kuala Lumpur where we had to change the flight and the luggage did arrive safely. Mind you, I too was a bit worried in case it did not turn up!

See you soon.

Jaya

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks Jaya, I've been laid up for the last couple of days with a bad stomach bug so here's hoping all goes well for the holiday!

Best wishes,

Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob

Hope you have fully recovered by now. Only two more days to go. I am working on Tuesday so will have to try and pack tomorrow or early Wednesday morning as am leaving early afternoon to catch a coach to Heathrow. Can't wait....

Jaya

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jaya, I'm very excited now (not completely recovered but I'm ok!) and I will be driving to Belfast tomorrow. Looking forward to finally meeting you on Wednesday, most probably in the lounge!

Best wishes,

Bob

Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Jaya, I'm very excited now (not completely recovered but I'm ok!) and I will be driving to Belfast tomorrow. Looking forward to finally meeting you on Wednesday, most probably in the lounge!

Best wishes,

Bob

Hi Bob,

Hope you all have a fantastic time. I am still green with envy, and am still under "house arrest" for 3 more weeks. Looking forward to reading one of your excellent reviews.

Cheers,

Hils

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
To Jaya, Sally and Bob and anyone else,

have a great time away stay safe and have great fun times!!!

Love to all

Cindy

sallyc
(Member)
Thanks Cindy - we'll try our best!
Julie White
(Member)
Hello,

I hope you all have a fantastic time in Namibia. I will be thinking of you all as it is on my list to do. I can't wait for the reviews and hopefully some good pictures.

Take care and safe travels

Julie