anitalaughs
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Would you be able to provide me with the provisional flight times for the Namibia tour next year as I am interested in it and would need to check for connecting flights to Heathrow.

Just as a matter of interest why have they removed the flight times from the brochure for next year? By the way I received mine in the post on Friday after I sent you the email to request one.

Many Thanks.

Anita:P

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Anita,

I'm so pleased your brochure arrived!

In terms of flights for Namibia, at the moment we currently have listed the provisional flight times of

Depart UK: 7pm,

Arrive UK: 6.25am

(these are for the Feb/May dates)

As with many other tour operators, our holidays go on sale before the major airlines have finalised their schedules and this can be misleading in terms of the final details, which are only released much closer to departure.

A decision was made to follow the majority of the industry and remove flight times from the brochure. However, that being said, if you ask (whether that be me here on the community, or when speaking with one of our Holiday Advisors), we will provide an indication of expected flight times with the usual disclaimer that flight times are provisional and subject to change.

Kindest regards,

Julia