jenbak
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm trying to pluck up the courage to book my first Just You holiday in 2014. Is anyone going on either Calabria on 29th May or Italy's Cilento Coast on 1st June. If you've already been what did you think of them, this might help me decide.
Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did Cilento coast and really enjoyed it, cracking hotel and lovely part of the world.

Think You'll find some reviews in the review section of this forum.

Mick

Auntie D
(Member)
'jenbak' wrote:

I'm trying to pluck up the courage to book my first Just You holiday in 2014. Is anyone going on either Calabria on 29th May or Italy's Cilento Coast on 1st June. If you've already been what did you think of them, this might help me decide.

Welcome Jenbak,

I, personally, haven't been on either of these tours. However, I went on the Tuscany tour in May and Lake Garda later in the year. Both of these were wonderful and, if you've never been to Italy before, you will probably fall in love with it.

Please do book your holiday, you will be looked after from start to finish, see some wonderful sights and make new friends.

I do hope this post is picked up by other travellers who can give you some insight into the tours to help you decide.

Good luck and happy travelling!!

Denise.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

sjm533
  • (Member)
(Member)
'jenbak' wrote:

Hi,

Pluck no further - do it! I went to Calabria in September and put a review on the forum, It was superb, and not expensive. My first visit to Italy, and 2nd holiday with JY. Lovely hotel, good food. Some of the staff, reception, waiters and bar, speak English - some better than others. I am thinking I might go back in a couple of years time. Check the review forum for a bit more.

Regards

Sylvia

AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have booked to go to Calabria but not on the date you are thinking of. There is quite a lot of favourable comment on here about the holiday, hotel etc. If you go onto "Search" and then enter "Calabria" it will come up.

As Denise has said, just book your holiday. You won't regret it.

Ann

Bosuncat
(Member)
Hi there.

I haven't done Calabria yet but really want to although I am booked for Slovenia next year in May. I have though done Cilento Coast twice (just missed Mick by a week in May this year). It is a lovely area of Italy, still very unspoilt. The hotel is wonderful, great food, lovely rooms and super food. It has it's own private beach and an even better beach between the 2 villages of Santa Maria (where the hotel is) and San Marco. Not a lot in San Marco but the people are really friendly and Santa Maria (a nice walk along the beach) has shops.

The trips (I have been on them all now) are really good. I would heartily recommend it.

Anything you want to know more please let me know. :thumbup: